Lucky Day

Brad stormed towards the locker room, his usual swag replaced by a simmering anger. The absence of his teammates struck him immediately, the contrast to the usual hustle and bustle of their shared space making him feel a bit depressed.

Coach's voice still echoed in his mind, the memory of their recent conversation fueling his frustration. He'd been held back, reprimanded for what felt like the hundredth time, for shit that wasn't even his fault, didn't even have anything to do with the game. The other guys killing each other on the field has nothing to do with him, he's not the captain of the team, he doesn't get why he's the one getting these talks.

Brad came to an abrupt stop, his anger switching to confusion as he entered the locker room. Instead of the expected emptiness, his eyes fell upon some guy with his dick out. And he had pink hair.

The boy's eyes widened with mortifying panic as he scrambled to cover himself, the damp fabric of what Brad recognized as Jay's The Smiths tshirt slipping from his grasp. Brad's gaze flickered over the guy's skinny, short frame.

A mixture of disbelief and disgust washed over Brad as he took in the scene before him. He doubted the wetness on Jay's shirt was from water, and the realization only fueled his growing anger. With a snarl of disdain, he advanced towards the skittish boy. God fucking knows how long this little shit has been defiling their clothes without anyone knowing. The thought made his blood boil.

The boy stammers, his words tumbling out in a jumbled mess as he tries to come up with an excuse, any excuse, to justify his actions. Brad grabs the front of the boy's shirt in a harsh grip.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!"

Brad basically threw him to the side and against the unforgiving metal of a random locker. The smaller guy fell to the ground, cowering under the blonde's bulky figure as it stalked towards him with murderous intent evident in every movement. The risk of being caught was probably what led him to do this, but, given the horrified look on his flushed face, he didn't think someone would actually catch him.

"I- I'm so sorry! P- Please, don't tell anyone!" The smaller boy begged, closing his eyes and turning his head to the side, afraid of getting beat up or something worse, "I- I won't spy on you guys again! I- I promise, I won't..!"

Brad glared down at the boy as he recoiled, feeling diminished by the blonde's mere presence. There was a vague familiarity to his freckled face, Brad's definitely seen him around. Couldn't put a name to it though. He can be Pinkie Pie for now. He's pretty enough to be forgiven.

"Consider yourself lucky." He settled on answering, starting to undo his belt. Pinkie opened his eyes wide just to be met with a bulge hovering inches away from his face. He tried to run the fuck away. Brad kicked the locker right next to Pinkie's head as a warning, before leaning down and grabbing him by the neck to keep him in place.

"Don't act like this isn't what you've been fantasizing about." Brad sneered angrily, resisting a chuckle at the absurdity of the situation. He was so fucking angry at everything moments ago, it's like the world gave him something to take it out on. Sentiment which Pinkie Pie did not share as tears welled up in his eyes and his breathing became shallow, the realization of just how trapped he was sinking in.

"N- No! I'm sorry, please don't do this!" He had his eyes closed again and was pushing himself as far back against the locker as he could. Brad rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and enjoy it." He said firmly, grabbing Pink's face harshly, making him gasp as Brad pulled out his half erect cock.

"Please..." He begged weakly one more time before Brad forced his mouth open and stuck his dick all the way in the not so welcoming warmth. Pinkie coughed around the sudden intrusion, trying his best not to vomit from the gag reflex. Once his panic about puking dissipated, he thought better of it. He should've puked.