Chapter-2

// Ordinary human //

•••

★| NO WARNINGS. |★

•••

3RD PERSON POV.

"So it's true? You didn't die" Y/n glanced behind to see six eyes user standing there with smile that gives off fake.

     Y/n cocked brow before smirking  "six eyes user? it has been centuries since i saw one" Angel like said fully turned around.

      Seeing many unique techniques six eyes user isn't very fascinating. She put hand to her hip while her small wings hide her eyes.

—•—•—

Gojo stared at her, not really give mind to her words.

     "What? Cat get your tongue?" Y/n teased, slowly walk towards him him." I can kill you too~..." She continued stopping in front of him.

     Being 6'6 while he's 6'3 made her lean down to his face.

     "... But, i can't kill hot man, can I?~" She said with red cheeks. Gojo still smiling flirt back to " It would be honour to killed by you" he grinned.

     As if she's used to sudden flirts Y/n get away from his face. "Sorry, no...I don't want to... It's not my intention. I'm planing something." She looked at him who titled head.

    "I'm tired of fighting with humanity."  Gojo purses lips, try not to laugh at her words while irk mark appeared on her cheek. "H-Hey! Let me continue!"

    "Oh, sorry, sorry. Just it's little bit weird" He lifted hand before clearing throat. "So, what's the thing you want?"

     She sighed before crossing hands. "I know for sure you came to kill me, and you know I can't die unless I have my all feathers, it sounds stupid but I need sorcerers or whatever, someone who can accompany me while I'm in that... Weird ear" she deadpanned looking around the building.

    Gojo stared at her face behind blindfold. "What if you came out traitor?"

     Looking at her Y/n rolled eyes. "Do you want binding vow? I just want to die and go to after life. Ugh!" She groaned from annoyance.

     Grinning like a child Gojo nodded. "Alright! We'll have a binding vow however I don't think you should reveal yourself to higher-ups. That old hags can be very strict"

    She looked at him then smiled brightly. "Okayyyy! When will we have binding vow?" She asked again, suddenly turned to her human form.

    She was more shorter than before which made Gojo look down to her. "Huh?"

     She raised brow, looking down to herself. "What? Something wrong?" Gojo pointed her body. "What happened to your body? It's... Shorter"

    "Ohhhh, it's my human form, you know it's hard to walk among humans with my cursed form" she put hands on her hips with proud smile.

     'Human form? Is that even possible?' he tapped his chin before break into a smile.

    "Okayyy then, let's leave before someone sees us" he turned around while Y/n followed after him.

     "Hey want to see cool thing?"

      "Hmm?"

      "Tada!"

      "Huh? What happened?"

      "Ehh? Don't you notice? My cursed energy disappeared! Now, I'm nothing but ordinary human!"

      "Oh, cool... Wait what?!"

—•—•—

(A/n: It's edited version, bbg😎. Oh, and I can delete comments too cause It might confuse the future readers.

   Good bye my blueberries)

—•—•—

★←Fun facts→★

★- It's early chapters which means I can't show fun facts.

—•—•—

{ Partner of Death }
By: English_or_Italian