(22) A GOOD TIME

Subhadra got back her family back, and her relation with Krishn who was Chanchala's husband had brought both Krishn and Arjun come closer to be tied by a new bonding

Subhadra got back her family back, and her relation with Krishn who was Chanchala's husband had brought both Krishn and Arjun come closer to be tied by a new bonding. The duo had become brother in law of each other again.

Krishn shared the happy news of Chanchala's pregnancy to everyone in Indraprastha. Each heart swelled with joy over the news. Madri suggested Arjun and Subhadra to visit Chanchala which they accepted, gladly. Actually, the happy news was meant to invite Arjun and Subhadra to Dwarka, of course.

Subhadra was so eager to meet her family at Dwarka. As soon as her chariot entered into the city crowd gathered to see her. They were cheering her name, continuously. She was too overwhelmed in the way she was welcomed.

When her chariot entered into main entrance her parents rushed to her. Her father Vasudev and mothers Rohini and Devaki poured their pamper on her in their hug.

Her sisters in law Revati (wife of Balram) and Chanchala (wife of Krishn) had also done the same. Subhadra almost had been bathed with blissful kisses over her skin, especially on her cheeks from her sisters in law.

After a pretty long session of pampering Subhadra they took her inside the palace. None was ready to leave her alone for a while. Arjun was happy over all the affection she was getting yet he was little agonized for not being able to be with her and getting her attention.

Subhadra along with Revati was ecstatically engrossed in making Chanchala ready for her baby shower function.

The function started with a great vividness, and continued with the same vibe.

"Congratulations, my little sister Chanchala! Thank you for making me uncle," Arjun handed a large gift plate to Chanchala.

"I want my return gift, Bhrata Arjun!" handing the plate to her handmaiden, Chanchala threw a playful glance at Arjun.

"What kind of return gift, Chanch?" Arjun was confused noticing a playful Chanchala.

"I want to congratulate you like you have congratulated me," Chanchala's statement surprised Arjun when he realised the actual meaning of her words.

In bewilderment he even forgot to react. He knew that he couldn't stand silent. So, he was pulling himself out of that state.

"Then do congratulate, Bhabhi!" Before Arjun could say something, Subhadra replied instead of him.

"Really! Can I congratulate him?" Chanchala's sharp gaze was focused on Arjun followed by Krishn.

"Of course, he has congratulated you for going to be mother. So, you too congratulate him for going to be uncle," Subhadra explained what she had indicated about.

"I didn't mean to congratulate him in that sense. I wished him to gift me a little niece or nephew. So, that I can congratulate him as a would be father," Chanchala too claimed her chance of clearing the meaning of her words to Subhadra.

"So, when are we going to get good news?" Chanchala asked.

"When God wishes, because it's up to his wish," that was an expected answer from Subhadra who hadn't experienced intimacy after marriage.

Chanchala's mischievous eyes were teasing Arjun, silently. After all, Chanchala was too smart to figure out everything after listening Subhadra's answer.

"Why is she smiling like this? Did I say something wrong?" Subhadra whispered to Arjun observing weird glance of Chanchala.

"That's nothing! Chanch is admiring your trust on God through her smile," he found that excuse as a quick answer.

"I sense like she's smiling, teasingly. Naughtiness is evident in her smile," Subhadra was looking at Chanchala, keenly.

"Chanchala is Nakul's twin who's naughtiness in itself, and she's even wife of Madhav who's famous for his antics. So, Chanch has to be a little mischievous, right?" Arjun internally thanked to God for finding a convincing answer at the end of his utterance.

"Subhadra intended to say that the good news can make its way out anytime sooner or later, but let's enjoy this occasion for now," he managed to handle the situation messed due to Subhadra's naive intervention.

Everyone can be convinced, but it's impossible to cherish the joy of convincing everyone in case you have a naughty sibling.

"Arya, bhabhi is looking at you and me, and her smile is still the same. Even, you are looking nervous at her gaze. What's going on?" Chanchala kept troubling Arjun with her teasing gaze. His trouble increased when Subhadra noticed the same.

"She's teasing us thinking we don't know how to dance. We haven't danced till now, right?" This time Arjun got a perfect excuse to keep Subhadra engaged.

"Then let's join others in dance," grabbing his hand, she started dance with him, enjoying a good time with him.

So readers, here's the next part

Reminder: The completion part of story will be uploaded at next.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the journey of whole story according to you?

(4) Any cliffhanger or unexpected event to be mentioned?

(5) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏