Dear Diary...

English is interesting.
Like gossiping about the dead in history we crate fan fiction about the not so favourite in English.

Year 9, we were actually assigned to write a fan fic about The Lord of the Flies. Assigned to us by this Irish supply that never taught us anything and instead let us watch Step Brothers.

The main story we had to write it off, Jack and Ralph fight for the love of Piggy whilst Simon is the side character looking over the commotion.
After writing the script the oh so lovely news off having to act out our planned script was mentioned. He luckily let only one group bot act theirs out, my group against another in a game of rock paper scissors. Three tries and my team won, relief that I didn't have to act Simon and fake a laugh at the wierd scene we had created.
Watching the other groups act out their scenes I realised they all had something in common. Most groups were full of boys and that majority all decided to make the characters have a group orgy. Their act consisted of giving group hugs and rushing to the back small room, whilst moaning and grunts were heard by the rest of us.

That was the weirdest day I experienced in year 9.
English was a whole different kind of fiction even the mention of the character may seem offensive.
My mention of a recent netflix show that I had not yet finished sprung the very wierd imagination the group had.
Hitlers Secret Sex Life, a wonderful show I recommend to all highschoolers.

But making fun of the one and only Adolf Hitler is the best comfort, domineering is even better for a concerstation starter.
Are story started of with Hitlers gay friend Ernst Rohm. Are story started with the question, 'What if Hitler was gay?'.
Like Hitler taking it up the ass be Ernst Rohm, their fan smut story titled The Knight of Long dicks.
'who's my little life ending slut?!'
'me zaddy'

What may have been heard from their room after the emergency decree was was given.
This may have been over kill but what else do you expect British students to talk about.
Especially when our story expanded to maybe hiiler getting pegged by his niece which may have caused Hitlers various ailments like irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, cardiac dysrhythmia, coronary arterial disease, syphilis, borderline personality disorder, amphetamine addiction, and importantly, Parkinson's disease. With the amount of dicks that he gained like trophies.
He could've given Hindenburg a blowy on his death bed so he could agree to the enabling act.

You, reader (if someone is reading this),shoukd be glad that I haven't gotten into the gruesome  detail of Hitler being spit roasted.
Our legendary story only happened because of a supply teacher, yet again.

An old Scottish dude, probably fought in both world wars. My teachers might have had their hands in a twist and eventually settled on digging a grave and taking this old dude to teach us English.

I'm not a fan of supplies, they can never control a classroom and their subject is never correct to the class that they are teaching.
The last lesson is always the worse for me the anxiety to get to a bus that doesn't have enough seats for the passengers. That one last lesson asking a teacher that I'm going to inclusion and need work. My luck happens to be a non English speaker, all I could get was a source sheet and a blank stare.
Always leaving on a bad note.

Yours sincerely,
Zee.