huh? another world?

Poor rui😭

. .

)nobody's pov(

. .
)obody's po(

. .
)body's p(

. .
)od's(

. .
)d'(

. .
)-(

. .
O
○also in the demon slayer corpes○
_____________

Sanemi walked with neveah to the corpes, she got a lot of stares, which made her uncomfortable, it's probably becuase of her clothes, though, she always liked wearing them, they were comfortable, and reminded her of her brother, they then got to the butterfly mansion, sanemi then knocked on a door, then suddenly, something tugged at her sleeve, she looked behind her and saw a boy with yellow hair, who looked older than her, about 16, but he was shorter, he looked at her with desperate eyes...what does he even want?

"E-excuse me miss, uhh, can I get your number?"

Then a boy with red velvet hair grabbed the boy and yelled at him.

"ZENITSU, LEAVE HER ALONE! And I am so sorry miss for my friends behavior!"

Then a boar headed boy ran into the hallway and hit both of the two boys, three little girls with different hairstyles were walking in the hallway carrying glass, and the boar headed kid accidentally bumped into them, causing them to drop the glass, the glass immediately shattered and the girls tripped.

That triggered neveah, it caused her tenticals to come out of her back and catch the little girls since she was too far away, luckily she caught all three little girls, the three of the crazy kids saw the tenticals, the yellow one screamed, the red haired one looked shocked, and the boar headed one...it's hard to tell his expression.

Neveah the set the three girls down, she walked up to them and checked for injuries, luckily there were none.

"Are you three ok?"

The little girls looked a little scared ar first, well, since they saw tenticals come out of someone's back, but then they started to trust her a little bit since she was caring.

They noded and finally shinobu opened the damn door, to see a mess.

BALD tanjiro

BALD tanjiro

Bye guys😁

Words used?:
338