15 || 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐔𝐏

Sirens cry outside the Command Post and Polie officers pushed New Yorkers away from the Chrysler Building's entrance so it would be easier to sneak all five mutants inside. A lot of the bystanders held their camera phones and were attempting to snap pictures of whatever they were trying to sneak into the building. thankfully, the chief of police forced her SWAT team to hold their shields up to keep these means identities concealed permanently.

"Tight form on that barricade!" Chief announced to them.

Y/n still felt like this was surreal, but it was happening right here, right now. She could hear those thunderous noises coming from outside and she'll have to face them again. Very soon, she will have to channel every ounce of her energy to defend her mutant family and the planet. Her powers may be the only thing that will help stop this invasion.

When they got to the top, numerous Technodrome fragments whirled and slid between the tall towers of New York. Leo, his brothers, and Y/n ascended to the top of the Chrysler Building to witness the entirety of this extraterrestrial event. This was an actual alien invasion that will never be forgotten; it wasn't just your typical blue sky on Earth with sunbeams from the clouds overhead.

Donnie took a gander at this ship with his goggles, seeing that there was an estimated countdown for this ship. "This thing is 57% complete. If we don't stop it now, it's going to be ready in less than 4 minutes." He says aloud, placing his goggles back on his forehead and seeing Y/n next to him. He got her attention when he placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Y/n, we believe in you, remember that."

"Great words of encouragement." She placed her hand on top of his, then looked at the rest of the Brothers standing with her. Y/n signaled them that she was ready and at this time in her life, she will recall the first time she lifted off into the air with a giant gust of wind that she had control over.

She saw the turtle brothers leaping from spaceship fragments to reach the Technodrome as soon as she was flying through the air with her powers helping her. She was relieved to see that their parkour training was going well and that she would undoubtedly get to meet them on the Mothership. Y/n knows that she is going to be saving the world here in just a few minutes but she is doing her best to take in this moment that she is embracing her full elemental abilities. She was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she was gliding through the air with no wings or a jetpack. It was all her! She is producing air or at least controlling it!

 "Ultrasonic scanners indicate the beacon's location is somewhere near the Command Module of 100 feet ahead." Donnie said, swiping his holograms away and slipping his goggles back on over his face. 

Y/n landed temporarily beside Raphael, hearing the update about Krang. "Where is this beacon?" She asked urgently.

"We'll find it," Leo answered her. "But let's start whatever that thing is." He pointed to what they believe is the villain himself. It was a giant human-like metal man coming from the middle of the Technodrome.

"That must be Krang." Donnie said to his team. "Y/n, go ahead! Be careful."

"Say less." She said firmly, launching from where she stood.

"All right, fall in, guys." Leo called. He and the brothers leap off a high point of the Drome. They jumped, flipped, and dodged over obstacles and met in the middle.

From above where she was gliding, Y/n went past Technodrome pieces and eventually made an excellent landing with a great thud following. She landed next to (Turtle Name), giving him a bright smile that sent butterflies through their stomachs. Together, the five of them were standing directly in front of this humanoid robotic figure. To the four Mutant Turtles and Y/n, it was very strange to be standing in front of this thing because they were expecting something a little different. According to Mikey, this Krang guy was supposed to have a mustache of some kind.