PART 1. CREATOR'S DEATH

<SCREEN BOOTING UP>
<accessing: void-F231>

<system processing....>

<system complete>

<welcome, Anti_37>

I opened my eyes, appearing in a white void. I didn't know where i am, or who brought me here. I looked around, the white void seemed empty...nothing usual.

"Hello there!"

I turned around and there was a girl, standing there. Her skin was grey, And had black hair. She wore a blue shirt with a white collar and black pants. she was smiling at me. I stared at her.

"huh...there must be something wrong with the code...your face didn't load for some reason. That's okay. You are going to be my assistant." I looked down at myself, i then realized i also had the same look as her. Why? why do i look like her?

"...why do i look like you?" I looked up at her. "I'm going to be honest, i didn't know how to design you, so i decided to make you look like me! Call me [CREATOR]" she then took my hand, pulling me.

"follow me, i'll tell you what you can do around here!"

———————————————————————————

(Months have passed. File was able to collect new information about [CREATOR])

I was able to gain new information about her. She is an emotional girl who is stressed about everything and gets mad at herself. But on the other hand, she was nice and was able to help me more on my stuff. I had ways to encourage her to continue.

Until, one day. Something happened. It started off
normally, [CREATOR] was doing her work making worlds and coding, Until and explosion happened at the wall. Out came a TV person...His eye was single red, he wore this grey sweater with dark blue pants. His TV head was grey...why was he-

BOOM!!! 💥

"File! run!" Before i could react, She grabbed my hand and dragged me away. i stumbled but i ran with her. "what is going on?! who is that person?!" "no time to explain! just keep running!"

We ran for who knows how long. That's when a large spike broke the floor and in-front of me. it almost hit me. I quickly moved away from the large spike and ran to [CREATOR] until we came across a door.

I ran past [CREATOR] and opened the door. It was an empty black void. I stumbled back, i looked back at [CREATOR], to see a spike go through her stomach. Blood trickled down at her.

I couldn't believe it...That thing killed her. He came up behind [CREATOR] looking at her. Then he looked at me. I stumbled backwards until...i fell into the empty black void.

[END OF PART 1]