- A start off a outing - chap ; 1

[ Mitsuri Kanroji Pov ]

I had woken up, like usual ofc! I was feeling good, super good!! Today was the day, the day I bring my dear hashira friends to the mall! When I asked a few days ago, everyone said yes! Besides Himejima-San.. but, I respect that! Even Giyuu-San agreed! I said for them to not wear our uniforms, we wouldn't wanna stand out, ehe! I told them all to meet me at the butterfly mansion, tho, ofc I had to ask Shinobu-Chan if it was okay, I'm happy she said yes! I can't wait- it's 3:59 am, and it will take a hour or two to get to the mall! We are taking Giyuu's car, I'm surprised he said yes to driving, that was a shocker, heh~

(Yes they prob don't know what a car is pretend sum of them do 💔)

[ Timeskip to the butterfly mansion, everyone was there, Giyuu has arrive with his car, and joined the others. ]

(Third person pov, aka no one's, currently.)

'Hello Tomioka-San,' Shinobu said, greeting him. 'Hello, Kocho.' Giyuu replied.

(Mitsuri clapped her hands,)

'Oki everyone! Time to head to the mall!' She announced, excited.

( then, everyone was getting in giyuu's car, I'll tell the seating plan, and etc. Giyuu's car has 8 seats, driver and passenger, Giyuu in driver, Shinobu in passenger, [yes surprise ik] then there's the middle row of seats, Mitsuri to the far right, Iguro in the middle, and Muichiro, of course, distancing himself from them in the far left, he was starring out the window as they went on the highway, and in the far back, was Rengoku and Tengen, Tengen behide Muichiro, Rengoku behide Mitsuri. <also yes Rengoku is alive in this shhh:3> )

[ Giyuu Tomioka Pov ]

God, it's so noisy in here.. why did I chose to drive again? God, I have to focus on driving, but somehow, Kpcho forgot about that and is talking alot about random shit I don't care about. Tengen and Rengoku the 'hot flash duo,' or 'flashy duo' or whatever Tengen calls it. I don't care about it. Mitsuri is being calm like usual, but a bit loud, probably because it's Obanai she's sitting next too. Muichiro as always been my favorite when we do trips, so quiet and calm, god, I wanna be him currently.

[ Shinobu Kocho Pov ]

Tomioka-San if being way more difficult today, usually he would've looked at me now, I won't complain about him tho, I believe it's due to how noisy it is, it is usually when we do outings, which is rare. But, I just hope this goes well, I can't wait to go to shops, welp, I guess I'll choose where to go when we get there!