- Sneaking Out - chap ; 4

[ literally Mitski is my fav singer, so I decided to put her song here <3 ]

¡ ⚠️ WARNING ; Swearing ⚠️ !

[ they headed into the hotel room, Iguro looked angry, as ever, since Mitsuri probably wasn't checking on him anytime soon,]

Giyuu Tomioka Pov,

This room, isn't so bad, the only bad thing is that there are just 2 bed, each meant for two, go's I'll have to sleep with a rip-off pomeranian. Ugh, the only thing good is that Mitsuri and Shinobu let us have the bed near the big window, it was a great view, it was the 5th floor anyway. Me and Mitsuri planned secretly to go to the indoor pool at 12am, everyone will be asleep by that, surprisingly the pool closes at 2am, what a surprise, hours later, 11:29pm, [yes timeskip ik.] We were all changed into our pajamas, me and Misturi had our swimming fits under it, here's something werid coming from me, ofc, but I'm actually looking forward to our pool visit, we are gonna bring just our phones, towel, and a drink. Nothing much.

11:47pm.

'I'm going to bed, goodnight you assholes.' Sanemi grumbled, and turned over.

'Love you too,' I said, sarcastically.

Mitsuri giggled, Shinobu barely managed to keep in laughter, Sanemi grumbled and mumbled something, then fell asleep, 11:58pm, him and Shinobu were our cold, me and Mitsuri glared at eachother, she smirked, I showed a evil'ish look, you know? The random ones they show in those weridass disney movies were they claim someone's pissed? Yeah, that was the look I've shown. Anyways, me and Mitsuri quietly slided out, making no noise, we both took off our pajama top and bottom pieces. (You probably know this but bc they had their swimming suits under duh ⁉️) I chose to pack a dmall bag, since we were gonna stay there for a bit, and we chose to just go at night since the night lights and lanterns were on, it was quite pretty, we chose to take the stairs, even tho it was tiring, we couldn't risk even a bit of noise to wake up any of them from either rooms, obviously. We ascended down.

[Mitsuri Kanroji Pov, that was a long Giyuu pov-]

Hehe! I'm so excited! Me and Giyuu planned this as soon as we saw a pool, I can't wait! We went in the pool, not worrying about any of the other hashira, since they were 5 floors above, there was a giant pool, and a hot tub, I sat my bag next to a chair, Giyuu did too. I chose to get in the hot tub, while Giyuu was swimming from end to end.
It was fun, I enjoyed it, we even got more drinks and snacks, we went back to the hotel room, changed for real, and headed off to sleep.

Quite a long one, eh? I keep my promises~, anyways, what did you think? Not sure how long the next one will be lol

-writer