Ryan and Trinity

Ryan

Where to begin with Ryan? She's the ex-girlfriend of Jake, who cruelly broke up with him, causing him to become and outcast and have to move schools

Where to begin with Ryan? She's the ex-girlfriend of Jake, who cruelly broke up with him, causing him to become and outcast and have to move schools. Yeah, you may think she's pretty on the outside, but on the inside, she's cruel.

Even though she wanted nothing to do with Jake after this, she was still convinced by her best friend, Trinity, to try and win him back when it comes to her attention that Jake had met someone else that he grows a liking to. At first, Ryan doesn't want to, since she was the one who broke up with him in the first place, but after some convincing, she decides that she wants to give him another chance, cause a part of her does feel guilty and wants to make things right again.

Of course, Jake doesn't fall for her schemes and rejects her multiple times over. This causes Ryan to become increasingly more unstable as she even teams up with Natalie Heartstrings to get him back. And when their combined ideas are not enough, Ryan fully snaps and goes full yandere mode, going after Jake's new love interest, which happens to be April at this time, and nearly kills her.

After the realization that use may have gone too far, Ryan is done working alongside Natalie and wants to give a proper apology, but knowing that she'd never be forgiven, she stays back, letting Natalie shoot her shot.

Ryan ultimately gets her redemption after a pep talk from Trinity as they both learn their lesson and decide to help Jake when he's in danger of being killed by the vicious vampire hunters, including Natalie.

And as far as the future goes, only time will tell how these two make amends with the ones they had wronged before. Obviously, it will take some time before Jake can ever fully forgive Ryan and Trinity for their sick actions.

Trinity

Trinity is Ryan's best friend

Trinity is Ryan's best friend. They've known each other for a long time and do everything together. In fact, it was Trinity who convinced Ryan to try to get Jake back as well as being the cause of why Jake had to move schools, by spreading rumors around about him, making him hated by everyone, especially the girls.

But as time goes on, Trinity begins to realize her true feelings and that she may have a slight crush on Ryan herself. But it gets to the point where her influence on Ryan backfires and all she could think about is getting Jake back.

After Ryan nearly kills April and is forever hated by Jake, Trinity gives her a pep talk, giving her the hope she needs to feel good enough that one day, Jake will forgive her. But to do that, they feel they owe Jake for their actions against him and decide to rescue him when he's in danger of being killed by the vampire hunters.

Ultimately, these two will have a lot of ground to cover when it comes to making up for their mistakes, but will Jake forgive them? Not a chance. But perhaps one day, he can. But it won't be easy.

Anyways, what do you think about them? I know it's different from before, but I wanted to try something different for them. They're still bad and act as antagonists, but they're only young and everyone makes mistakes (just not as bad as theirs), and people can change. Do you believe they have a chance at redemption? Let me know in the comments below.

And if you have any extra questions, ask them in the comments or send me a message and I'll answer them.