Prologue - The Devildom

Leaning over the counter in Purgatory Hall's kitchen; Solomon pours his (magic-infused) mirror glaze on top of a now-cold two-layered cale. This newest creation, an apology cake for Luke after teasing him for the whole day last week, is sure to (kill) delight anyone who takes a bite; the sorcerer is sure of it. Two layers of moist red velvet cake separated by just the right amount of cream cheese frosting, with a sweet raspberry mirror glaze on top. It sounds delectable, doesn't it... if you ignore the many eyes, wheezing, and almost radioactive glow...

Reaching to the left of him, the silver-haired man grabs an edible decoration in the shape of an antique mirror frame and gingerly places it on top of the cake. He takes a few steps back from the counter and admires his two hours of hard work. Grabbing his D.D.D. out of his pocket, he takes a photo of the (abomination) cake and sends it to Simeon. As Solomon types out an accompanying message a bright green glow in his peripheral vision catches his eye.

The mirror cake, shining an ominous neon green, seemed to suck all of the light from Purgatory Hall. Inside the decorative frame, a vortex began to form and started to pull various objects and kitchen appliances into it. Silverware, pots, pans, cups, plates, a chair, Solomon, the kitchen chandelier- wait Solomon!

As the Sorcerer was sucked into his own creation, the last thought he had in the world of the Devildom was:

'Shit'

《⋆✰🄻🄸🄺🄴+🄼🄰🄶🄸🄲✧.*》

"Solomon? Hello?" Simeon calls as he pokes his head around the kitchen doorway; a worried look on his face.

It had been about an hour since he saw that the silver-haired sorcerer had begun to type out a message to him only to stop halfway through and not continue. The angel had sent him many confused and worried messages but never got any reply. This led him to cut the trip to Majolish that he was taking with his ward short to check on his reckless human housemate.

When Simeon and Luke arrived back at Purgatory Hall, everything seemed fine, that was until they came across the kitchen. It was an absolute mess, to say the least. Plates and cups were shattered, silverware was strewn about, the kitchen table and chairs were knocked over and even missing a few legs, and the kitchen door was just barely hanging onto its hinges. However, what really caught the tall angel's attention was a cake that sat on the counter next to the sink. It was the very same cake as the one in the image that was the last text he received from Solomon.

The cake looked untouched for the most part; its many eyes still blinked wildly and it still glowed a radioactive green. One change that Simeon noted, however, was that the decorative mirror frame had a garish crack across it, splitting it into two. The cake... the thing, gave the angel an ominous feeling...

"Solomon... where are you...?" Simeon muttered under his breath; his blue eyes narrowing at the living pastry.