Chapter 17

Jay ganesh !!

Continue.......

Rathore's

From the day I saw her, she became mine and I have to make her mine at any cost. And I will do it Adhish were thinking all this while sitting in the office suddenly Anvish enter in his office.

"What the hell don't you have any manners Anvish" Adhish said while shouting at him .

"Bhai aab manners kaha se aagayi " Anvish said to adhish while setting on the chair .

"Hogi toh aaye gi anyway why you came here ? Adhish said

"Bhai actually The meeting has been fixed so we have to go for the meeting tomorrow. "Anvish said to adhish.

"Oky We will go tomorrow for the meeting, you tell them the address" adhish said .

Anvish nodded and went from there.

Adhish is being so obsessed day by day towards ishaa and he knows that he wants her .

Adhish's pov

"I am sitting in the office and I'm just thinking about her, every moment I miss her only. I want to be near her to tell her how much I love her. I've only seen her once and that one glance has driven me crazy. ISHAA just because of you I'm not able to concentrate on my work not only work but everywhere just I'm thinking about you , you are responsible for this You know just few days and you will be with me forever " I was thinking all this when I got a call.

"Yes maa yahh I know We have to go out for family dinner today, I haven't forgotten don't worry, I will come on time" I said

" Okay good and If you forget to come , then we will leave " she replied

"Yes maa I will come on time " I said

After talking all this, I decline the phone and got back to work.

Adhish got busy in his work and did not realize that he had to go for family dinner today.

Suryawanshi's

"Bhaii are you free? If so, please drop me to the cafe because me and my friend We  all are  going for shopping " diksha said

"Why are you going to the cafe  sidha mall chali jao cafe kyu jaana hai?" Vedanta asked Diksha .

"Bhai Because my friends are coming Na isiliye"Diksha said to vedant.

"ok wait a while i will come then we"ll leave"Vedant said to Diksha and went to his room.

After some time!!

Vedant and Diksha have left the house and both of them are sitting in the car And  both were talking suddenly Diksha ask him

Diksha's pov

"Bhai When are we going to meet Isha? I can't wait anymore you know na , since I heard that you are going to get married to Isha, I m so happy for you bhai I know you will get married to Isha and it will happen very soon Just a few days and then mera bhai banega dulhaa " I was telling all this to bhaii and he was not listening to me without saying anything then i ask him

"Bhai where are you lost ?" I asked him . But bhai is not paying attention at all. I don't know what he is thinking. I told him all this but bhai is not paying attention to my words. 

I called him several times but him being totally ignorant of my presence still lost in his own world of imagination. I couldn't get it why was he giving it so much of a thought?

I just asked him the very normal thing and he got lost in his own like there was some so deep thoughts relating this topic.

So I tried to voice up a little loud making my presence known to him once again. I screamed at the top of my lungs "Bhaiiiiiiii" and he abruptly pulled the break while the car to came to a sudden halt.

And my head was about to come in contact with windshield which would have led me to great injury but thankfully bhai had his hand securing my forehead from the crash.

And now he was totally out of his world giving me all of his attention he seemed so worried and hurt quite evident on his face.

He hopped of the car and pushed himself swiftly towards my side of the car and opened the door and he took me in a gentle yet tight hug securing me in his arms.

Vedant's pov

"Diksha  was asking me about Isha, when were we going to meet and when would we get married" When she told me all this I got lost in Isha's thoughts and I did not even notice that Diksha was saying something to me.

But suddenly she screame loudly and I came out of my thoughts and because of this I suddenly stop the car and  Her head was about to come in contact with windshield which would have led her to great injury but thankfully I secured her forehead from the crash, and i worriedly ask her is she is fine or not and she said that she is fine and she wasn't hurt anywhere .

Diksha's pov

I told him that i was fine don't you worry about me  , but he was still worried about me and bhai Said we should go to the hospital  I said that we don't need to go to the hospital, We should go straight to the café from here .

He shouted on me worriedly and he said
"Don't you understand?  we are going to the hospital right now and I don't want any excuses got it" 

But bhaii why do we have to go to the hospital, nothing has happened to me, I am fine, don't worry about me calm down oky bhai now let's go I'm  getting late.

I was telling all this to my bhaii when I got a call from my friend and i was about to receive my phone call but suddenly bhai snatched my phone i yelled at him
"Bhai what the hell , what are you doing behave..... give me my phone back right now"

Then he also yelled "of course i will but after check-up " 

"Oky fine let's go I don't have much time, I have to go and I am getting late, so hurry up" I said

I hope  you like it
Thank youu !!
Your author_ab12