prodolog

(3rd person pov).

In the crowd of training speakermen smoke detector men gun men and spear men (they all live in the same base) there was one that was training really hard why you may ask? It's because he was going to be sent on a mission so 5 minutes before he was supposed to go he stops training and grabs his 2 weppons.

(That times 2) and walks over boarding the camera helicopter to go invade a toilet base with dark speakerman plunger cameraman a large cameraman some cameramen lucky cameraman and some speakermen supposedly the scientist toilets is in this base an...

(That times 2) and walks over boarding the camera helicopter to go invade a toilet base with dark speakerman plunger cameraman a large cameraman some cameramen lucky cameraman and some speakermen supposedly the scientist toilets is in this base and his lab has no exits except for the door we are coming through.

(2 hour timeskip also the special saws pov).

When we arrive at the base we see a door that lucky cameraman hacks through as we go inside we hear some skibidi I take out my weppons from my back and power up the gun on each of them while dark speakerman and plunger cameraman also get ready to fight whatever is before us but before we continue going lucky cameraman stops us and shows us a tablet of the scientist toilet moving throughout the base so freely like he's never done anything bad.

As we continue through the base we see a bunch of toilets a kill all of them as lucky cameraman opens the door and the same happens but as we were about to go in the elevator we see a claw pick up a crate and move it through a door with 2 builder skibidi toilets and a bunch of regular big toilets getting acid barels straped to them.

I then saw plunger talking to the big cameraman as a alarm goes off and plunger cameraman sees 2 toilets making "suger" but that was the least of our concerns as the builder skibidi toilets see us and try to attack but large cameraman shoots a pipe above them causing them to loose control and the door closes but not before large cameramen gets shot but then I see a door opening as I grab lucky cameramans remote closing it as we all get into the elevator as some cameramen tend to the large cameramens wounds from the builder toilets as we desend deeper into the facility.