Escape plan

We've been here for about 20 minutes and we really have been trying to get out but its impossible, there is a window in the ceiling and we've been trying to find a way to open it "its impossible Jace plus its very dark in here" I said "stop being so negative Lana, you should've said no in first place but u decided to come in a strangers house" he said frustrated "don't blame it all on me okay I'm looking for my mom and if you know me well enough then you should know that I love my mom and I miss her!" I said.

"Okay I have an idea, if we grab the chair and hit the window with it we can break it, but we have to be careful because the glass can cut us" I said and he nodded "but how are we going to get out from the window if we cant even reach it?" he said "well there's a table for a reason, we can stand on it and climb through the window" I said "ok" he said a little worried, I grabbed the chair and hit the window multiple times until it broke and i backed up just in time for the glass to fall in the floor "we did it!" I said "do you think the grandma heard us?" Jace said "she's probably and most likely cutting her flowers outside and trying to figure out if the crash sound came from here so we have to hurry the fuck up" I said and moved the table standing on it.

I climbed out and got in the roof top "your turn" I said and Jace started climbing out, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and high-fived  him  "ok lets try to climb out of this roof now" I said scratching my head "there's a bush down there we can just jump on it" he said.