Chapter2

~Dil meri na sune by Sammer khan

Chavi's pov:
I opened them to find a pair of dark black eyes looking into mine. I have never seen such eyes.
They hold so much power in them. I have never seen such deep, dark alluring eyes. My body was being held hostage to those dark eyes and i couldn't find it in me to move away from them.
My heart was beating really fast. I blame it on falling so suddenly, you know, adrenaline. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and then my neck and chest region which was quite visible due to deep neck of my T-shirt. I felt my cheeks heat due to his powerful gaze on me. I didn't felt uncomfortable with his stare instead it made me feel hot. Our eyes connected back again and he looked at me with such intensity as if he was staring deep into my soul.
We both came out of our staring session when the study room's door opened. I quickly pulled away from him.
"Chavi, you didn't go down. Oh! Randhir you also came back." vardhan bhai said.
"i was just going down, bhai. When I bumped into him and he saved me from falling down..."  i had just completed my sentence when next moment vihaan bhai was holding my face and looking for any sign of injury.
"I'm alright bhai. He. Saved. me." i accentuated each word for him.
"Still you dont have any injury, right?" he asked to make sure.
I sighed and nodded my head. He relaxed a little.
"Are you all coming or no? Mumma, is waiting for us." arya said while coming toward me and started pulling me toward stairs.
I walked down with her to kitchen while other followed us. Uncle was already home and he was sitting at the table.
He got up and hugged me.
"how are you , bacha?" he asked softly.
"I'm completely fine, uncle." i answered with a grin.
Abhimanyu and vihaan bhai came and bent down to take blessing.
"Only you two are here. Randhir didn't came." uncle asked.
He then smiled at Randhir who was coming down from stairs.
I saw him properly for the first time. He had a really well built physique and tall height. His muscular body looked drool worthy in the white shirt, he was wearing. His eyes connected with mine and i felt blood rushing to my face. I quickly averted my eyes from his and took a deep breath.

What is wrong with me? Why am i behaving like that? I have never being the one to feel intimidated from someone but his one look and my heart skips the beat. No! No! Everything is fine. I'm reacting too much. But i cant ignore this fact that he is handsome no matter what i say.
I came out of my thought when arya nudged me, with a look of what are you  thinking.
I shrugged my shoulder in response. We were all moving to take seat at the dinning table when Randhir said,
"Uncle-Aunty! I can't stay for dinner. I need to go back home. Ma, had asked me to come home early."
"Good! You should go home early, dear. Manheer (randhir's mother), is always complaining about, how you don't take care of yourself and never come home on time. But it would have been better if you could have dinner with us." Meera massi said.

"Next time, aunty. I would definately stay for dinner-" he said reassuringly.
"-One more thing uncle, dad had told me to tell you about dadaji and dadiji anniversary's celebration. Actually, there is going to be party on friday. He wants everyone to come on their anniversary. I hope you all will come, too." Randhir said in his rich deep voice.

"Why wont we come? Is thay even a question?  Don't worry, we will be there."
He then nodded his head. After a polite bye he left. Massi tried to accompany him to door but he refused politely saying that we should have our dinner, it's alright.

I was really curious to know who that greek god was, so i asked with a Little boredom in my tone,
"Who was he? I have never seen him before."
"He is our friend, Randhir singh Chouhan. King of Rajasthan and underworld. C.E.O of Chouhan industries." Vihaan bhai told me.
"Since when did you started to get intrested in knowing about other men, chavi." arya said with a mischief in her tone.
I knew this was coming. I rolled my eyes at her question but didn't say anything because I also don't know why I'm interested in knowing about him.
We then had our dinner with some laughter and teasing.
Everyone was sitting in the living room while arya and I'm in the kitchen. I'm making gajar ka halwa which is almost done.