𝟬𝟴 | 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼?

CHAPTER EIGHT

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

SEON-MI SOON AWAKENS again, this time in a hospital bed as she jumps up. "Seon-mi." She looked to her left to see Hyung-won beside her.

"Hyung-won." She hugs him tightly with him returning the hug before pulling away with a serious expression.

"Are you okay, Seon-mi?"

She holds her head. "I felt like I was in a bad dream." She stated as she tried to collect everything that happened to her last night.

"What was it about?" She freezes at the sound of a familiar voice as they pat her head with a wet cloth. "You're soaked with sweat," she looks up to see Gu-won who stared back at her with concern. "I'm glad to see that you're up. I was worried sick."

She narrowed her eyes. 'What tricks are you playing?' She thought and looks over to Hyung-won who was weirded out by the man's actions before looking over to his best friend.

"I brought you to the hospital after I received a call from him."

"Hospital?!" She exclaimed. "How long was I out?"

"You were out for about 5 hours." Hyung-won's statement calms her down slightly as she placed her hand over her chest. "So, I was asleep. Good."

"How are you feeling?" Gu-won asked as he gripped her bicep gently, she looks at him warily. "Are you dizzy or unable to move your arms? Is anything bothering you?"

'Yes, you.' Seon-mi snatches her arm away from him. "No, I'm just fine, thank you." She stated harshly.

"Lie down for a bit," Gu-won slowly lays her down on her hospital bed. "You should rest until the doctor says you're fine." She blinks at him uncomfortably while Hyung-won raises his eyebrow.

"I'll go get the doctor," he starts to walk away but stops as he opens the door, turning around. "Oh, and your sister knows about this." Seon-mi sighs heavily after he left before glancing up at Gu-won.

"What?"

She quickly sits up, pushing him away. "What are you up to?" She knew she should've felt suspicious of him once she met him. Seon-mi jumps when he throws the cloth down. "What do you mean?"

'So, we're going to ignore the fact you did that... okay, then.' She rolled her eyes. "Yes, that's more like you," she stated. "You're far from gentle and thoughtful. And I mean very far."

"You didn't want anyone to think I'm your ex," Gu-won said. "That's why I was being polite as you requested."

"Oh, yeah," Seon-mi said softly but shook her head. "But now they'd think we're dating." She frowned.

"There's no pleasing you, is there?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" She muttered before she thought about the night before. "Did they catch the person who hit us with a car?" She asked as she watch Gu-won sit down in a chair beside her.

"They will soon," He told her. "I gave them a detailed description of him. It should be a piece of cake," Seon-mi sighed in relief as she placed her hands on her lap while he looked at her wrist. "But are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. Just a slight headache," she holds her head, glancing over to him to see that he seemed tense. "You seem..." She looked over him in confusion. "Fine?"

"Unfortunately, I'm not fine at all," he pointed. "That's why I've been waiting for you." He was pointing towards her wrist which caused her to see a tattooed cross.

"Huh? Another tattoo?" She questioned as she gripped her wrist. "I wasn't planning on getting another for another year," she looked over to him. "What on earth happened last night?" She soon thought about everything with Gu-won which reflected in her eyes.

"Good. It's coming back to you," Gu-won stated. "It would've been bad if you also didn't know what—"

"I'm going to laser this tattoo off today," Seon-mi stated as she got up from her bed.

"No lasers!" Gu-won runs around the bed to block her way causing her to glare at him. "What are you doing? Move."

"Over my dead body."

"You'll be a dead body if you don't move," Seon-mi was officially done with Gu-won and his weird shenanigans. "And what's it to you if I laser it off?" She moves his arm out the way but is stopped by him when he grabs her wrist. "What the hell?!"

"Don't you dare even touch your wrist. Or else... I'll make you regret it." Seon-mi slightly falters at his words, feeling slightly nervous upon remembering her ex but she doesn't show it.

"It's my wrist."

"It's my tattoo."

"What nonsense is this?" She questioned. "It's on your wrist right now for some reason, but this tattoo is mine." Seon-mi stared at him in confusion as they continued to go back and forth about the tattoo before she raises her other hand to slap him.

"This is your last warning," she stated but he didn't budge. "Three, two one," She goes to slap him but he stops her hand by using the tattoo which glowed while Seon-mi was confused. "What is this?" She questioned as she tried to move her hand.

Gu-won decides to let go of her wrist which caused her to slap him so hard that he fell over her hospital bed. Her eyes widened at the action as she stared at him.

"I'm so sorry!" She quickly apologized to him as he got up while holding his sore cheek, muttering something. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard." She winced when she saw the hand imprint on his face.

"How dare you steal what's mine after I saved you?" Gu-won stated, she raised an eyebrow at him.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢