Snowier Snow

"Why did I find this necessary..."

The virus shivered as he stepped outside into the snow.  His breath fogged up in front of his face, a sign of the bitter cold that hung in the air.  With a sigh, he started walking, the snow piling up rapidly around him with the fatigue of his trip through servers setting in.

"...why did I find this necessary to take a doorway..."

As he walked, he kept an eye on the sky, knowing that the storm was only going to get worse.  He didn't notice as his breath started to grow shorter, his body temperature dropping rapidly.  It wasn't until his fingers and face started to numb that he realized he were in trouble.

Dizziness took over, and with it, a sense of panic.  He struggled to get his bearings, but it was impossible in such a storm. Before he knew it, he was sinking into a snowdrift that was almost as tall as he was. The snow kept coming, piling up and trapping him.

Herobrine was trapped now, the drifts too tall to climb.  He struggled to breathe, his chest hitching as his body fought for oxygen against the sharp, cold air.  He hugged himself, trying to keep warm, but the cold was relentless. Time seemed to slow down, the hours stretching out infinitely.

He tried to crawl through the powdery winter quicksand, but to no avail as his hands went from red to blue.  The snow clouded his senses, clouded his consciousness until he could barely stay awake.  He felt aware of everything, his draining HP, his hunger, his thickening blood, his tiredness...

Finally, the virus collapsed into the deep pits of powdered snow, passing out to the sound of clip-clopping hooves.