Llamabrin

The virus awoke to a blinding light, his head pounding with pain.  He tried to sit up, but his body protested with agony.  He let out a weak groan, realizing too late that he was hurt. But before he could dwell on his injuries, he noticed the llama he had been hoisted into in his sleep.

With a start, he remembered the snow.  He must have been buried for hours, judging by the night sky, and it was a miracle he was still alive.  He looked up at the llama, its long neck stretching towards him, and suddenly he felt something warm and comforting in its eyes. The llama seemed to understand their pain, and with a sense of gratitude, Herobrine hugged the creature around the fluffy neck.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps and breathing just outside the trees. Someone was there, and they were mumbling words he didn't understand.  He tried to call out for help, but his voice was no more than a weak croak.  He closed their eyes, hoping the person would hear the llama's chirps and come to their aid.

A moment later, someone picked up the lead next to them, and Herobrine felt a warm blanket wrap around his body.  The stranger spoke softly, his voice a soothing balm to the virus's battered senses. He offered him a bowl of mushroom soup, the bottom of the wood bowl turned black from being held over fire.  He took it and drank, feeling its warmth spread through his frozen body.

As he ate, Herobrine noticed the man was super skinny, his shoulders hunched and his face gaunt. But despite his emaciated appearance, there was something in his eyes that the character found compelling. It was a kindness, a loneliness, a warmth that seemed to radiate from within him, and the virus found themselves drawn to it in spite of his pain.

The man held the lead to the not one, but two llamas (Herobrine had not noticed the other sleeping a few feet behind him), leading them out of the woods and towards a small spruce wood hut.  As they walked, the character noticed that the other llama had followed them despite not being tied up, its long neck swaying with each step.  He felt a sense of admiration for the creatures, that it had been his rescue in his time of need.

The small group tracked towards the campfire by the cabin, and Hero could feel the heat of the flames burning against the cold.  He knew they were safe here, among this person who had taken him in.  He slowly rose and hopped down from the llama, giving it a gentle pet on the nose as he looked up at the man.  His black smock implied he was some kind of crafter, his long, butter-blond hair showed he was definitely not a shadow crafter.  Herobrine snickered.

"In all honesty,"  he said, subconsciously sitting down by the fire next to the man.  He didn't have the energy to fight or kill, and this guy looked like he knew a good way to help a migraine.  He studied the hair draped over the man's long neck, "You kinda look like a llama."

The man stopped mumbling to himself and looked at Herobrine, who was almost a foot short than him.  He yawned, then smiled lightly, "I should hope so."  That confirmed all Herobrine needed to know.

"...Llamabrin, I assume then?"  Herobrine leaned his head against the man's shoulder, surprised by how warm his clothes were.  Llamabrin simply nodded.