1

You were at a party with byun woo seok and han soo hee it was a celebration party for graduation that is coming soon next week you were kissing your boyfriend at the club feeling happy you hug him tightly he smiles rubbing your back everyone was dancing you smile looking at woo seok"we should go home it's pretty late"you talk to him by his ear"I'm going home in a bit first I will pass by my moms house"woo seok pecks your lips"go home safe"he smiles you nodded you went to go find soo hee you walk up to the bar area she was chatting with a friend that she knew"hey let's go home to our dorm"you bow to the friend politely soo hee hugs hee friend that follows you out the club"where is woo seok?"soo hee ask wondering while trying to call a taxi"he has something to do before going to his dorm"you saw the taxi park yall both rush to get in you fix your hair soo hee told the taxi man the address. Next morning you left to go to woo seok's dorm you walk into the building you walk to go upstairs the second you were getting ready to turn to the left you saw his dorm door open you hid yourself you did that instinctively without knowing why thinking to yourself why you are hiding you got your phone out on camera just in case you saw a girl coming out you took a quick picture you stuff your phone in your pocket having tears in your hands realizing what was happening you slide down ignoring the girl that was passing by you cry there for at least 5 minutes you decide to leave you went back to your dorm. You walk in your dorm closing door sitting on the sofa thinking about what you are going to do. Soo Hee enters the dorm with groceries she notices that you been crying she goes put out groceries in the kitchen area. She walks up to you putting her hand on your back"what's wrong?"she looks at you concerned. You sigh giving the phone over to her so she sees the photo she gasp at the photo"are you serious y/n ugh that at idiot how could he do that to you!"she was mad as well she sighs looking at you"what are you going to do?"Soo hee walks to put the groceries away. You notice woo seok calling your phone you felt like you didn't want to talk but you decided to answer"hey baby let's Myeongdong Korean BBQ after school"he replied happily you wanted to hang up you decided you will confront him today at the bbq"ok see you there"you hang up right away" I will break up with him today might as well" walk over to your room. You stay there almost all morning skipping on eating breakfast you put your backpack on Soo hee brought her backpack"are you sure you don't want to eat?"she ask worried about you"I'll eat later let's go to class"you sigh walking out yall were on your way to the university. You went straight to class you saw woo seok walking to sit behind you which made you frustrated and annoyed at the same time. He tapped on your shoulder you turn around trying to look happy"hey y/n how's your morning"he ask holding your hand you try your best to act normal"yeah good just really tired from yesterday" you saw teacher came into class you pull away hand.

After class you went to the other class that you had with soo hee you sat next to her sighing laying head down soo hee pats your back"wow next week Saturday we are going to graduate so no more worries about him ok just move on he will regret doing that to you"she says rubbing your back you lift your head up watching teacher come in"it's very sad because I loved him so much.."you sigh. After college ended you waited for woo seok at the front looking around trying to mentally prepare yourself for what going to happen you saw him walking towards you holding your hand you follow behind him he went to the transit bus you sat down next to him. You try to just remain calm he puts his arm around you gently you look forward trying to relax. Finally arrive at the place you got off the bus woo seok followed behind you walk in looking around.

 Finally arrive at the place you got off the bus woo seok followed behind you walk in looking around