NADINE Official Fandom

DEARNESS is the official fandom name of Korean singer-songwriter and actress Nadine.

Founding
On May 6, 2012, five days ahead of her comeback, a mystery logo and name was posted on her official Twitter later she announcing her fandom name. Ahead her comeback with single album 'DEAR.N', the word change to 'DEARNESS' announcing it the official name for her fandom name. Beside that, there a logo that includes a peach which also announced as 'DEARNESS' official symbol. In November 2012, an official fan club of the same name was founded, with a paid membership to access several online and offline benefits.

DEARNESS anniversary were celebrated every year with the release of new fan song on her official YouTube channel as DEARtoU

Meaning
'DEARNESS' is means someone who Nadine dear the most and it's also be a someone who dear Nadine the most. Without them, Nadine might not be where she is. Nadine wrote her hope which with them she started her journey and with them she also want to end her journey. A someone who Nadine dear the most.

Songs for fans
"Meaning of You" (2012)
"Everyday with You" (2013)
"Secret Garden" (2014)
"Autumn Morning" (2015)
"Ending Scene" (2016)
"Through The Night" (2017)
"Dear Name" (2018)
"Wishing On You" (2019)
"Room" (2020)
"Candyfloss" (2021)
"All Or Nothing" (2022)
"Happy Birthday To You" (2023)
"Sunset" (2024)

Lightstick
Nadine give a teaser for her official lightstick on July 2012 before it officially releases in August 2012. The lightstick was named as SOJUNG-bong or known as precious-light. The first version of lightstick come out with the pink peach inside the round shape and top with two leaf as if a new fresh pick up peach. The handle is a bit thick and is in white color. It showcasing the playful as Nadine. The color is included Nadine's official color which is sky blue and peach pink follow with the 7 rainbow colors. The first version of stick was using a battery.
The lightstick was used until 2017 and she released the version 2 under her own company in 2018. The second version also had a peach inside the round shape and top with two leaf. But the peach inside was cross with white ribbon and the handle more slim and long and the color of the handle is pale pink. The new version is more mature as Nadine's grown up become a beautiful and mature lady. The color also same with the first version which is included her official color and 7 rainbow colors. The difference between first version and the second is Nadine's made the second as rechargeable.

SOJUNG-bong Ver.1 (2012–2017)

1 (2012–2017)

SOJUNG-bong Ver.2 (2018–Present)

2 (2018–Present)