3.

CHAPTER 3: THE LADY STRIKAS!

SHAKES POV
Another day. As usual, I headed to the Secret Training Compound and noticed everyone was just warming up and the coach wasn't there yet. Guess I am a bit early...

Gnarly dude! Shakes is early again today! North pointed out and patted me on my back. Well, coach's surprise left me awake most of the night, I barely slept! I kept wondering what this surprise could be exactly. I said while everyone looked at me with the same thought. Shakes is right mah man. I wonder what coach has in mind. CJ added. And everyone nodded at that statement. Well whatever it is man, we are ready for it. For the time being, let's keep practising. Rasta said and we started to train.

(Meanwhile with Coach)

COACH POV

I hope you are all ready. We have a match in 2 days we need the utmost practice. I explained them and they all nodded. Start your warm-up in the gymnasium. You will be meeting your practice partners shortly. I said to them and left. I can feel them excited. Well, they should be, because they are in for a surprise too.

AUTHOR POV

What does he mean by training partners? One of them asked. Don't tell me it's SupaStrikas! another exclaimed. Calm down, we have to change and practice a few moves before we meet... whoever coach is setting us up with. Another, who seems to be the captain suggested and everyone agreed. Let's do it! the youngest motivated and left to the changing room with the team.

CASSIE POV 
I am definitely in love with this place! It looks so fancy. However, I wonder if I can meet Cool Joe. 

I think we have been walking for about 10 minutes but, we have absolutely no idea where the gym is...! Here I am walking in the front in my jersey tied and tucked behind in my bra, showing a bit of my abs and toned back while I am wearing black shorts. I looked around to see 2 big metal doors. I have no idea what I am doing and I just blindly open the door to see a football field. It was properly trimmed with clean-coated paint surprisingly, no one was there. Me being as cheeky as I am, Shall we play? Defend vc Attack. I asked and they all smirked. You're on. Macey replied and we ran to the court.

We put on our shoes, drank some water and stretched out. I put my long hair into a tight ponytail and ran to the centre of the field. LET'S START! I shouted and we began. 

One score and we are already down. We needed to warm up. I looked around to see another room within this room saying gymnasium. Guys look there! I pointed. Finally! Let's go! Demi said and ran to the gymnasium to warm up. Unlike others, we warm up by doing basic gymnastics and running.

I first stretched myself by doing deep lunges, back bends, splits etc., and then started running. 15 minutes later I put on my Bluetooth headphones and began to do a few gymnastic moves which mainly come in handy while playing soccer. There was one I wanted to try. I don't know how it will help in football, but it is fun to try. I processed the entire series of movements and tried it out. I kept failing but that ain't going to stop me!

SHAKES POV

Coach! I shouted, grabbing everyone's attention. But then, I saw boss beside him. Is something wrong? Why is boss here? Tiger asked me. I have no idea. I replied. Boys! hurdle up! Coach said and we all ran up to him. It's time for your surprise Strikas. Boss said. Wait a damn minute! HE KNEW?! NO WAY! Go through that door and the surprise will be in front of your eyes! He said in a joyful voice which weirded me out. Not only me, everyone. Because he was never a person to express his emotions. Nonetheless, We went to the door which had the gymnasium written in capitals. Okay, I am opening. Said Big Bo and we were all ready and... NO WAY!

THERE WERE GIRLS!

AUTHOR POV

All the SupaStrikas were shocked. There were girls, 11 in number who were doing gymnastics. Coach quietly told the boys to go behind and hide behind so that they could see the girls comfortably. The boss, Coach and all the boys sat down to observe the girls.

Oh gosh, I am BOREDDDD! screamed Cassie without knowing that there were more than a few pairs of eyes who were looking at her and chuckling. How about we dance? To our songs? Macey replied with a swag-girl tone. That sounds fun but, I don't think we can record. said Demi in her 'captain' voice. Well, if we don't post without permission, I don't think it can do any harm. After all, this is a 'must to capture' moment. It's our first time here and only God knows if we are going to continue being StarStrikas. replied Cassie with puppy eyes and a cute smile while the boys were in complete shock after hearing the word 'StarStrikas'. 

Wait, StarStrikas? As in SupaStrikas, StarStrikas? North Shaw whispered and yelled so that everyone could hear. Yes now keep it down! Coach demanded and all the boys fell silent again. I don't think there is a problem with that now. Bree replied and smiled. Yayy!!! Cassie shouted and they started to dance.

Chapter-3!

I am writing super fast hehe.

Please do let me know how the story is. It keeps me motivated to write more!