Click..
Clack...

"What you looking for?" I jumped
It was Alec ...

"I'm just trying to find clues on Ruin." I said hoping he'll go away

"Ohh well here.. (he handed me a bag of cookies) Jack told me to give it till you" he said as he sat on the couch, not so far from my desk..

"Tell him thanks" ignoring his presence while I'm looking for...... Taehyung..

I search up through all the data... multiple people have the name "Taehyung" it'll take a while to find him..

I though back on any clues I could find on him...

I remembered our hands touching.. the cold soft.. firm.. and the sleek cold metal of his ring..
The feeling of his initials embed on there. K.T.H..
Wait..

His initials!

T.H is taehyung ...  K has to be Kim...

I searched Kim Taehyung in the system and it led me to five people....

A kid, a soldier, old man, a singer and a young dead person..

I looked at the dead person file

Kim Taehyung
Age:25
Cause of Death: unknown
Taehyung was last seen at Bsoul club with a group of friends who mysteriously disappeared one by one... no body was found, it was like they were never here to begin with, his parents died in a car crash when he was 4 years old...was the only survivor... has a burn mark on his leg from the crash...  case closed as no one has any clue of what happened...

I placed the file down as I looked up Bsoul club
There were articles on it and it closed down forever due to multiple police, illegal activities, and missing person cases...

The building is still up.. and has been vacant for many years... a crazy thing about it.. it's right down the street from crazy club...

I looked up some stuff about crazy club and Bsoul but they barely give any information on it...

I decided to go checkout Bsoul club...

"Hey I'm going to go somewhere see you Alec" I said as I grabbed the bag of cookies and headed out in a hurry...

Alex said something but I couldn't hear.. my mind was focused on other things..

---------------------------------------------------------