𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻16

"Bye hyung. Take care. " Jimin waved at Jin.

It's been three hours since you were given the sleeping dose. Jimin was sitting near the bed on the chair. Suddenly you started moving and Jimin rushed towards you. He helped you sitting on the bed.

"How are you feeling now? Are you better? " Jimin asked.

"Yes, I have thanks for asking. Just a little headache is there." You faintly replied.

Till the time door opened revealing Taehyung's mom. She came with a bowl of soup for you. She places it on the dressing table and sat beside you.

"How are you feeling now Sweetie? " She asked. You nodded.

"Drink this soup fast then you have to take medicines also. " Taehyung's mom said.

"Eww!! Medicines?? Sorry but I don't like taking them. " You made a disgust face.

"Lovely please. Not for you but for me? " She showed her puppy eyes like a kid which made you giggle at her cuteness.

"You look so cute when you smile. Do smile often. " She pinched your cheeks.

"Aish it hurts. " You hissed and rubbed your cheek. Jimin had already left the room. Taehyung's mom was feeding you the soup.

"I am sorry. " She said out of blue.

"Huh? " You tilted your head being confused.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened today. " Taehyung's mom was looking down at the floor.

"You really don't have to be sorry mom. You did nothing. " You hugged her. You don't know why but whenever you see someone in pain or someone is sad your arms themselves engulf the person in them. You sniffed as the incident from yesterday flashed in my head.

"Y/N-ieee don't cry please. " Taehyung's mom cupped your face.

"I will surely stop crying if you will feed me the soup by your hands. " You pouted.

"Aww I will surely feed my baby." By that Taehyung's mom started to feed you.

After drinking the whole soup, Taehyung's mom made you take the medicine. At first you were denying but at last Taehyung's mom won and made you take them. As the dose of pills was little high, you again felt asleep.

Time skip..

You woke up when you heard a knock on the door. You quickly sit on the bed and made yourself a little presentable. After making your all tangled hair into a bun you said, "Come in."

The door opens revealing the same old and sweet halmeoni. "You are awake Mrs. Kim?"

You didn't knew but you automatically blushed a little hearing halmeoni addressing you as 'Mrs. Kim'.

"Yes I did do you need anything halmeoni?"

"No Mrs. Kim but I have something to give you."

"What is it?"

"These are the notes left by the family members for you."

"Notes? Why they left notes? Where are they?" This terrified you a lil.

"Umm they went back to South Korea today morning." You were beyond the shock right now.

"Th-they left me all alone here." A tear escaped from your eye. The maid quickly ran towards you a hugged you.

"Shush don't cry Mrs. Kim. They got some urgent work to be done lately that's why they left but don't worry Taehyung is still here only. He went to office right now and left a note for you." The maid said and gave you all the notes left by the family members.

You quickly grabbed them and started reading them. The maid left you alone there to read the notes. While leaving she said, "Mrs. Kim after reading them please come downstairs to have your breakfast, I have made your favourite Aloo ka Paratha."

You widely smiled and shouted back, "I will quickly get fresh up for them. Wait for me, halmeoni."

You picked the first note,

Hello Miss Lady Dracula. I hope you are fine now. Sorry we left without telling you but we got some work so we gotta leave. Take care of yourself and if anything happens then let me know. Here's my number, + 81 ...... I know you are going to miss but sadly I can't do anything. ╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭

~Jimin (hottie) 🥵

You smiled at his note. The next note was from Lisa.

Y/Nieee!!!! I wanted to spend more time with you but we are leaving already sorry. But I'll surely meet you when you will come to Seoul.

~Lisa 💗

Y/N dear I'm really sorry we left you there without telling but I just didn't wanted to bother to bother you as you were resting at that time. Lovely please eat the food at time and don't forget to take medicines too.. I really love you so much<3

~Mommy 🌷

There was still one more note. You took it. It was from Taehyung. You opened to read it.

I'm so sorry for whatever happened yesterday. I know I shouldn't have done that to you but I was not in my good state at that time. I was drunk and hearing you talking to someone other boy boiled my blood. So not being in my senses I did that yesterday. I'm really very sorry. Can we have lunch together if you want?.

~Taehyung

An automatic smile formed on your lips. 'Is he already sorry about it?' it's only thing that came to your mind. And then you left for getting freshen up.

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

Tbc
Love you all 🧚🏻‍♀️💌