☆ Chapter 1 ☆

~The Beginning~

14 years ago...

Fearless was flying faster than ever before, and the fact that he was carrying two eggs made him panic even more. What if I drop them? he thought, glancing down at the pink and blue pastel eggs in his talons. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he did. Who would become the queen of the Skyrixes? Would Queen Stone rule over them? But he reassured himself that wouldn't happen. He looked back to see if anyone was chasing him. Two guards were gaining on him, flying faster and faster, with Queen Stone right behind them. "GET HIM! KILL HIM IF YOU HAVE TO!" she yelled.

The guards caught up to him. One of them tried to snatch an egg from his arms, but Fearless bit his wing, causing the guard to fall. Another guard managed to seize an egg, but Fearless pushed him away. I have to get out... fast. Fearless thought as the remaining guard attacked him.

Before he could devise a plan, he felt something grab his legs. It was the guard he had knocked down earlier.

"How is he alive!? I saw him hit a rock!" he yelled, trying to shake off the guard's grip. Just before he could fight back, Fearless realized something was missing...

The egg... he had dropped the egg. His heart pounded as he kicked both guards away and dove to catch the falling egg, desperately hoping to reach it in time. But the damage was done. He didn't make it, and the egg hit a rock, cracking open. He couldn't believe his eyes. It's over... he thought. I promised Queen Orchid I would take care of them both, even if it meant putting myself in danger. And now look what I've done.

"Oh, poor little dragon." Queen Stone said, reaching down to Fearless.

"..."

"YOU MONSTER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Fearless shouted at her, tears streaming down his face. Without waiting for a response, he flew away, not looking back. At least I still have you. I won't let anything happen to you. Not on my watch. He thought as he looked at the remaining egg in his talons. Fearless flew far away, where no one would find him.

*Present*

Noob went for a nice walk outside since it was a sunny day. "I love walking on sunny days," Noob said. He sat down on the grass, looking up at the sky and thinking. Suddenly, he heard something rustling near the bushes. What was that? Noob wondered. Better go check. He got up and approached the bushes, feeling a mix of curiosity and fear. Was it a cat? A bunny? An unknown creature he'd never seen before? Maybe a spy? Noob thought, his heart pounding.

To his surprise, a dragon popped out from the bushes.

"Oh! It's just a dragon... a weird dragon," Noob said, relieved that it wasn't a spy. He wasn't sure what type of dragon it was, but he was sure it was a hybrid because of its small size. This dragon also had a star shape on its wings, something he'd never seen before but thought was cool. Additionally, the dragon's tail looked like that of a Skyrix. Maybe it's a Skyrix-Saurium hybrid? Noob wondered. I mean, it's small, so it has to be. If not... then what is it?

Uh oh, it's coming right at me. Noob thought as he noticed the dragon getting closer. "Hey little guy! Are you lo-" Before Noob could finish his sentence, the dragon attacked him, causing his right arm to bleed. Ignoring the fact that his arm was bleeding, he ran and hid behind a tree.

A few minutes later, he heard yelling in the distance.

"STARGAZE! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I'LL CATCH-"

*a shot was fired*

A/N: I'm really sorry if this was short! I'll try to make the next chapter longer! ^^;

Edit: I'll try to publish chapters everyday or at least every weekend! ;D