Chapter 41

Kuroko sighs as he leans into his balcony, looking out to distance. It has been almost a year since his little brother and the man, Akashi went on their little trip. He had been waiting every single day for them. He always kept an eye out, and always ask the others if they had seen any signs or not but no luck. As he stood there, foot steps could be heard behind him

"You still looking out for them?" Karma wonders as he stands next to kuroko, with a small smirk on his face, that kuroko wants to slap off of him.

"Yes I am... it has been a year since they have been gone...I thought they were supposed to be gone for a few weeks but is almost been a year Karma-kun. I'm worried about them... and I feel like their trip means something more their not telling us"

"I know what you mean. Uncle Shinji  and uncle seems to be getting even more worried as Itona as well. Something about their little trip might be more serious than we thought." Karma begins to ponder.

"Maybe because it's not really a trip but a rescue mission taking longer than need but, worrisome" Itona speaks up as he walks up to them, with Shinji and Tadashi. "this was originally a mission but. This has been taking longer than it should"

"A mission?" Karma and Kuroko begin to question in confusion

"Indeed a mission. This mission involves... Shoita family" Tadashi speaks up as well

"SHOITA?! And Nagisa went?! W-why did he go?" Kuroko suddenly raises his voice as he looks at his father, confused. "Nagisa fears them because of his mother... did something happen for him to go?"

"Yes, terasaka, one of your members suddenly disappeared and Nagisa and my son, Seijuro went with him. We had a feeling it was a trap, and they were supposed to alert us but, as of now there's nothing and we haven't heard from them" Shinji adds on.

"Y-you haven't? And a trap?! What kind of trap?" Kuroko asks them, more like demanded to know.

"A trap for Nagisa. But, we already know how to solve it but..."

"It's time you told them isn't it?" A new voice joins the conversation, and it was Itona. "It's time to tell them, since this is a dire situation and an emergency" 

"Tell us what?" Karma and Kuroko asked at the same time

Tadashi and Shinji sighs, knowing it was one or the other option. "Well, Nagisa has a fiancé on his mother side but it's not legalized due to my signature  not being signed onto there at the time and moment. So, we pulled some strings" Tadashi begins.

"Legally. Karma Akabane, and Nagisa Shiota are legally married while Seijuro Akashi and Tetsuya Kuroko are legally married. We had you guys sign the papers while ago. We informed Nagisa and Seijuro of this already. Only very few know" Shinji finishes.

Kuroko eyes widen at the information as he slightly blushes finding out he's legally married to Seijuro Akashi... the man he loves but can't actually admit. While Karma jaw drops hearing this information

"I know about it since I was the one who suggested it and, I had to know for security reasons" Itona says as he types away on his laptops

"Wait, wait. So dad, and uncle Shinji, were you guys ever going to tell us about this whole arrangement or like this legal document about being married? Like at all? How knee is this?" Kuroko begins to interrogate his father who is trying to look away

"W-well... depends on the situation—"

"DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION?!" Kuroko shouts, as Itona calls Kagami over to help calm Kuroko down.

"Well, it really does." Shinji speaks up "because we were gonna announce the engagement sooner or later. We were gonna announce if Nagisa ever had to speak about it, but like we said. We lost contact for a while"

"Wait so, who knows?" Karma wonders

"We won't say for sure since we old farts forgotten" Tadashi says.

"... so we haven't heard from them yet? Which person are you trying?" Kagami suddenly asks. Even listening for a second or only a little bit, Kagami already knew the situation and immediately begins to think.

"Nagisa and Akashi" itona says "I even tried Miyazumi and nothing" itona sighs as he shows him the screen of nothing of messages or even movement or even appear on the map.

"Have you tried isogai?" Kagami suggests

"Let me try" itona quickly works as some more people gather around into the room. The last few who have been left behind.

"If it doesn't  work, then I might know something" Nijimura smiles as he throws a hard drive to Itona. "See if that works, it'll take some time for you to get into though. Miyazumi made it for situation like this. He said to use it if ever Nagisa disappear, and we have used all of our resources and try all methods. It's a tracker from the teeth Nagisa probably forgotten about"

"You had this?! This could've helped!" Kuroko shout and begins to pout as Nijimura loudly laughs and pats his head.

"Emergency. You have one too Tetsuya, I'm not telling you which one though" kuroko sighs and calms down, as Itona was fast at work, hacking into the hard drive as the rest of the group look at the other two men.

"With the people here, we have to do a rescue mission. Hopefully we weren't risking things too much. But their safety matters!" Tadashi smiles.

"We know all of the locations  they stopped in. We should check all those locations before heading to their last known one. Itona, call Kuroko broker to see if they ever arrived"

"Yes sir"

"Everyone else, get everything ready! Maehara! Kagami! If things gets nasty, and the enemies try to kick you out, tell them that Kuroko and Akabane is Akashi ans Nagisa's fiancé" Shinji tells him as he begins mapping out the maps

"Yea sir!" They all replied.

      Kuroko took a deep breath, he stands where Nagisa stood before he left. He took a deep breath and let it all out. He was ready to save his brother and he guesses his fiancé.

"I'm to save you"

Author's note

Hey... I'm not dead! Well I forgot what I wanted to do due to work  and life! There are chances I'll be rewriting but not sure if I'll be back to Wattpad! We will see!

I want to rewrite because I've improved a lot and want to show my skills and actually be better with the story! Do we will see!

Thank you for reading and supporting me!