Sparks fly

Sienna excited the flats he was wearing a that black dress with black hills. She'd arranged to meet Leela at the loft to celebrate her 29th. Although as per usual she was running late.

"I'm sorry I'm late Leela."she said as she approached her.
"It's alright at least your here hay."she said handing Sienna her drink.
"That's one way to look at it."the brunette replied.

leela wondered of and left sienna standing alone awkwardly at the bar. She beggan fiddling with her hair as she sipped at fhe drink she had just been handed.

"you alright there beautiful?"a dark haired man asked sienna
"who me?"shs asked shocked to the fact he'd noticed her.
"well I dont see anyone else I could be talking to."he replied
sienna giggled not knowing what else to say.
"so what you drinking then?"he asked.
"anything and everything aslong as I'm with you."sienna said cheesily

2 hours and 4 bottles of wine later the pair were still flitting with each other in a very un suttle way.

"i like you."sienna said she was supper drunk and her words were coming out funny.
"i like you too."Joe said

sienna decided to take the first move, she leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. Joe then hesitated before leaning in and kissing sienna. The pair broke and sienna stood there giggling shyly.