Chapter-3

// Partner //

•••

★| NO WARNINGS |★

•••

3RD PERSON POV.

      "Sensei, who is she?" Y/n smile bitterly feeling arrow shotted to her heart. 'Unaware of my power? Who's that? A normie?'

     Putting hands in pockets Gojo smile and smiled as he looked at him behind his blindfold.

     "She was Ryomen Sukuna's partner. Many sorcerers and non-sorcerers died while battling with her, no-one can compare with her however sorcerers managed to seal her inside her own domain... But, I don't know how or why she returned again. "

       Itadori listened quietly while Y/n somehow felt proud because at least one person beside Sukuna knows how powerful she was and is.

      Itadori looked at her before worry start to fill his heart. "But isn't it dangerous for Jujutsu world? Now she is here?" Before six eyes can replied female curse smoothly pulled him by his shoulder and smile.

       "No~ pinky, i made a pact with six eyes which is I'd help jujutsu world, in reward they'd help me to go afterlife." Yuji wide eyes at her.

      "Do you really regret your decision or..." She let go of him and put hand to her hip while Gojo stood listening also observing her, in case he sense a lie.

    "Hmm..well i did and didn't, honestly that was fun dominating humans but it became boring when Sukuna disappeared...and my dream changed to find hot man, marry him and die with him" She said with red cheeks while excitingly hug Itadori's .

     Itadori's face shaded to dark red frozen in place.

     She looked towards Gojo with exciting grin. "Then my eyes caught your teacher. I realized all sorcerers are handsome!" She excitingly shout a bit with lifting her hand, her cheeks are shade of red.

     Who had thought the deadly cursed spirit is actually childish?

     Suddenly mouth on Itadori cheek scoffed rudely. "Don't effect by her seduction, brat. She is always like that" Sukuna said irritated by her, also her flirt towards sorcerers, his enemies. Their enemies.

She smiled innocently at the mouth. "Aww, you can say your jealous. Don't worry we'll die together" Sukuna tched, didn't said anything and disappeared again.

     Gojo cleared his throat made them looked at him" You will enroll to school for less suspension and to find your feathers, ofc after having talk with principal and now it's on your own to pass."

     Y/n grinned, "Of course!"

—•—•—

    "Hibetsuji-san, how you meet Sukuna?" Y/n glanced to pink haired boy while eating chips. This potato chips is really good if she says.

     "With Sukuna... Oh, yeah. I don't really know, my memory is poor so I can't really remember it" she smiled, turning back to watch movie.

     It was a lie, she actually doesn't know how she meet Sukuna, only thing she knows is she wakes up one day and learned she's in infamous Ryomen Sukuna's temple.

     "Oh" Itadori nodded before turning to TV. It was peaceful until Y/n looked at Itadori.

     "You look like a kid" her words made Itadori look at her with pale face. "What?"

     She chuckled before waving hand. "No, sorry. Just, you look like a kid." She again, smiled while looking at him.

     "I'm not kid. Sukuna is enough not you too Hibetsuji-san" Itadori sighed, Sukuna also call him brat and Y/n too? He thought she's good.

     Y/n grinned before looking back to TV. "Don't take it as a insult. Enjoy youth when it lasts"

      "You're acting as if you're my aunt!"

      "Oh shut it, kid"

       As they get along with each other Sukuna listened them, not really happy at all.

     'She really returned? It can cause much trouble if she sides with them... Wait, who says she will sides with them?" He smirked before crossing arms and leaned back to his throne.

    'She's cursed spirit after all'

—•—•—

(A/n: Ahem, ahem. I edited this too, bbg💅. And there was drawing but unfortunately I need to delete it to edit. However I will try to draw another one too.

    Good bye, my blueberries 💋)

—•—•—

★←Fun facts→★

★- Itadori really likes Y/n's company.

★- Gojo is happy Itadori start getting along with Y/n.

★- Y/n finds technology weird.

★- Y/n is older than Sukuna.

—•—•—

{ Partner of Death }
By: English_or_Italian