Wonder how many girls

Jimin's pov:

I hear him saying, Such a kitten.

I blushed furiously, what's with that nickname. Not that I was complaining though. I was liking this as much my body also. He closed the car door and sat on his seat. I looked at him with a confused face wondering where we are going? Will he kidnapp me or something or will he sell my kidneys or so many ors.

Jungkook looked at me and, Don't worry kitten I Won't kidnapp you or sell your kidney. He smiled at me and he smiled like that in the restaurant and the smile hold so much mystery that I can't even crack.

I said, But how do you know I was thinking about this. He said, kitten, this was written all over your face and Don't worry I Won't let you die as you are special to me.

Special to him,I thought. Oh my god In my whole 17 years no one said i was special except taehyung who is like my brother. But these words coming from a man who looks nothing but a greek god i might die soon because of this.

He was driving with a smilling face never leaving his smile. I think he is a very happy person, he is really good and I think he is also very gentle type.

That's what i wanted in my life. Someone who is gentle, who is caring, who is loving, who is kind hearted.

Jungkook looked at me and raised his eyebrows. He asked me, so what type of qualities you are looking for your future partenr? I was nervous and felt awkward to tell him but the sudden urge just to tell him, I want someone like you no I want you and I need you.

I nervously laughed and said, someone who is caring, gentle and who will always care for me like a prince charming. He said with a dout on his face, like a prince charming? I don't think it exist.

I became sad and I said, So I can't get a prince charming? I made a sad face. He Chuckled and said, no you can't but I think there are lots of bad boys. I was suprised and said, No I don't like bad boys.

He smirked and said, why? I said, because they are bad that's why simple. He chuckled and said, yeah they are bad, really really bad for you. Suddenly he looked at me with a smile that looks like a total bad boyish smile. My breath was stopped.

"So jimin what do you think about me?" My breath hitched as I listened to his question? What was i about to tell? Should I tell him that he looks so preety like devil or should I say he looks exactly like I imagined my prince charming? Should I tell him he looks like a bad boy that could eat me any time.

Ok the third one is very true. I breathed out and said, you look like um a n-nice person, I stuttered not knowing what to tell next. A-and. He raised his eyebrows and said, And? I said, and I think you are gentle just like a prince charming, I said it in one go. I was closing my eyes tightly not wanting to know if he felt awkward after i said that or he is laughting at me or he is smirking. What is his facial expression, I was dying to know but I just can't seem to open my eyes.

He hold my hands and turn me face to face. I was still closing my eyes but I was feeling how gently yet sensually he is holding my hand and caressing my hands.

He said, Open your eyes kitten. I shooked my head as a no. He said, Open your eyes kitten, I just want you to see me. I still shook my head as no. He said third time, ok that's enough. I want you to fucking open your eyes and fucking look at me and Let me remind you that It's an order, kitten.

I immediately opened my eyes and breath heavily as I was holding my breath god knows how long. We are facing each other. His face is so close to mine. The car is parked somewhere but I can't see as I was looking at those chocolate brown eyes. I was breathing heavily. There was only silence and heavy breathing of us that you could hear.

He caressed my cheeks and said, such a good kitten. I gave in his touch. Oh god his touch is burning me and my body is feeling hot. My dick is getting hard fuck. I am leaking right now.

He pulled me more closer by my waist. His hands were so veiny and so mascular. It felt like my waist was only made for him only he can hold that and I am allowing him to hold me and i want him to fuck me till I go limp.

I touch his face as my breath hitched. This feels so good. First time I touched his face. His smooth yet hard skin. His biceps, his jaw, his face. It's the first time I saw his face this close. His facial structure is no joke and I swear I am going to pass out.

After feels like an eternity he said, I can be your prince charming. Do you want me to be your prince charming? I Don't know I just nodded quickly like I was desperate and boy if you see him how can you resist him. He is jeon jungkook, his name also speak hotness.

Jungkook said, so tell me wanna take a risk? And if you can't take risk you can't love. He winked at me. We are just little close to kiss. Our hot breaths falling in to each other.

I said, yes I want you to be my prince charming. I want you to love me.

Jungkook said, so I wanna know Every secret you have been hiding? I wanna know, do you love anyone baby? And I wanna know, who do you belong to? Say it loud and clear.

I- I belong to you, only you. I don't have any secrets. Only you are in my heart and my mind.

Good, very good boy and good boy deserves rewards, jungkook said. He slowly gripped my waist and lean closer to my lips. Before I even knew what is happening he kissed me. He kissed me. Oh my god.

Those lips are on mine. He was kissing me so passionately but i couldn't do anything as I didn't kiss anyone in my life. He said between the kiss, move your lips like mine kitten.

I did what he said. It went to passionate to steamy kiss. I move around my hand in his hair. He was pulling me closer to him as he can't get enough. To be honest, I wasn't leaving him.

We broke the kiss after few minutes. We both were panting heavily. He said, So now you see you fall for a bad boy. I looked at him and said, I think I have fallen for you.

I am not afraid to fall in love with you. They said, All good boys go to heaven, bad boys bring heaven you. Then if you are a bad boy I would surely get to feel the heaven soon as I am currently feeling it right now.

Oh jimin, jungkook groans. Jungkook felt burning inside. You don't know what mess you are in but let me tell you you sure you are not a bad boy cause you taste like heaven...

Ok guys this was it. I felt butterflies on my stomach while writting this chapter. I am not sure if you did. I think you should listen to a song called heaven. I got inspiration from the song. Anyways I hope you liked it. It took me so long to write this chapter. This is the longest chapter I wrote in any books. Vote and comment, I deserve a appreciation you know😉