6. CREATED MESS

ERIKA'S POV:

The next day, I woke up at 6:30 am. I don't know why my eyes opened early this morning. I just normally washed up and then went to make breakfast. Today I was very lonely in my home cause Annie was at Lucia's home so, I can't have a chaotic morning. But its okay, she would be having fun there. As long as she is happy, I am happy. I had my breakfast and then left for university.

At the entrance, Ryan was waiting for me, I didn't saw Elena there. I asked him, "Where is Elena?".

"She was not feeling well this morning so she didn't come." He replied.

I became worried, "Oh! Is it serious? I will come with you after the classes to go check on her."

He gave a little smile, "Sure."

Then we walked to our class. This time I chatted a lot with Ryan like I used to with Elena. All students were very envious of our bond.

"You know what? When I met you first time, you ignored me. But now, I can't imagine." I laughed.

"Yeah that time, I didn't know what kind of girl you were. I thought you would be like Lucia and all." Ryan sighed.

I gave an annoyed look, "Oh that Lucia! Never compare me with that bitch. I just hate her a lot."

Ryan raised an eyebrow, "But your best friend is still spending time with her. When are you gonna stop her?"

"I did tried to, but... she in not gonna listen to me. And I just don't wanna argue with her, she overreacts."

Ryan laughs, "I can understand. Its okay. At least you have brain."

I laughed and then told to stop talking now, let's give attention to our class. He actually looks so hot when he is serious.

Oh god Erika! Focus on the lecture not on him!

Finally the class ends.

"Ryan, I am going to canteen to have lunch. Do you wanna join?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure, but my friend has called me. I am coming in a minute, till then you go." Ryan answered.

I nodded.

At the canteen, I stood up in a long line.

Ugh...Do I have to stand here whole day!?

Finally, after an eternity, my turn comes. I asked them to give me small portions of all the food in the menu. Some girls were giggling. I don't care what they think, my first priority is to eat...yumm.

I hardly found an empty seat and sat there to eat. Two seats beside me were still free so I saved that for Ryan.

While I was having my lunch, I saw Marco and his friend.

Wait what!? Marco...? Again!?

He was constantly looking at me carrying his lunch box. I broke the eye contact and focused on eating my meal. But then, he walked towards me, came near my seat, and sat beside me with his friend.

Oh gosh! Am I dreaming? It's Marco! Sitting so close to me...b-but I saved this seat for Ryan! Now he is sitting. How can I explain to him? Uhh-

"Hi, Erika." Marco greeted.

Oh his voice! woah! But wait, h-he took my name? Really? How did he know?

I looked at him surprisingly. He was looking at me with his naughty eyes. His eyes were so gorgeous that I was lost in it.

"Aren't you gonna greet me?" He asked.

"O-oh Hi, M-Marco." I trembled with my voice.

He smirked.

Suddenly, Ryan appears with his lunch.

"What are you doing here, dude?" Ryan said angrily.

"Oh so you are also here! Surprising! I am just with my girl, can't you see?" Marco smiles.

His girl? Wait!? He called me his girl, for real!?

Ryan pulls his collar, "I dare you to say that again!"

"You are going too much, Ryan. Leave my collar right now!" Macro gets serious.

Ryan again repeats his word, "SAY THAT AGAIN, THAT YOU SAID RIGHT NOW!"

"Yeah! She IS my girl. So what?" Marco expand his eyes.

Ryle punched his face and made him fall down on floor.

"Stop it, Ryan!" I couldn't control myself. "Don't create a scene here!"

Ryan looked at me confusingly, pointing me and him, "Y-You?". And he left.

I suddenly started regretting what I has said. He was just trying to protect me as a friend but, I turned him down. I wanted to help Marco get up but didn't looked him and ran to apologize to Ryan.

"Ryan! Please stop and listen to me please." I ran before him. "I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have said that, please forgive me."

Ryan stops, "Was what he was saying true?"

I assured him, "Absolutely not! We just met at the stadium. How can we progress so fast?"

"So why didn't you said anything!?" Ryan shouted with teary eyes. "You should have gone against him for that but you didn't. Just because you like him, doesn't mean you will accept anything he will say."

"Ryan, I'm...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized.

Ryan didn't said anything and just walked away.

No...What have I done. Created a big mess. How will I make up to him. How will I explain to Elena?

All the energy, excitement and happiness ruined because of me. We did our last class, with no chatting. When I walked out of the classroom, I went near Ryan and asked, "I am sorry for what happened today. At least you could take me home to see Elena?"

"There's nothing serious. She used to stay alone when she is sick so its better not to disturb her." Ryan replied showing no emotions.

I remember he didn't said anything like that when I asked him in the morning. It must be because he don't wanna see me right now. I just nodded and stepped outside the university.

"Hey Erika, listen." Annie suddenly said to me when I came out. "I am so sorry but I would not be able to attend classes few weeks. I am going on a trip with Lucia and her friends. Unfortunately her brother is not coming."

"Her brother?" I asked.

"Yeah her brother. You already have seen him. He is in same university but a senior. Also your future brother in law." She winked.

A senior? I have met many seniors how can I recall?

"Erika sis!? Do I have a permission for going?" Ann cutely looks at me.

"Uh- this mean I again have to live alone. FINE. Go."

Ann became happy, "Yay, You are the best sis I have ever had. Thank you so much. Take care."

I smiled and waved at her. Then I boarded my bus and arrived home. I literally can't stop thinking about what I have done.

I really created a mess.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

End of Chapter 6~~~

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈