part 2

Hear the upper music while reading it 🙂

Author pov

Jungkook and eun hae were walking while holding hands but they where unaware of someone following them.

Jk pov

I was walking with my eun hae when I heard someone footsteps behind us. I turn around but there was no one. Eun saw it and she ask me.

Eun - what happens baby. What are you looking at?

Jk - nothing bun . I just thought that someone is following us.

Eun - it's just your hallucinations babe. Come lets go to cafe.

The both of them after that went to cafe . But holding hands , calling baby babe was burning someone out of jealousy. Yes ! It was taehyung who is following his kook and eun while burning in jealousy. Ofc he has a crush on kook , but know it looks like he have to sacrifice his first love . He was sad and so sad that he started to remember first day when eun and kook meet at university.

Flashback

It was first day of girls and boys in university. In which taehyung , jungkook , and eun hae where too . Taehyung and jungkook are bestfriend since primary school . But eun hae , she is new student in University. All the students are gathered in university door. Senior bullies are bulling juniors and new comers.

Taehyung and jungkook were standing in front of University holding hands . They smile at eachother and started to walk inside th uni . They were crossing the corridor when someone yell their name . It was noone other than seo joon and Jimin . ( Seo Joon is taehyung soulmate bestfriend since childhood and jimin is jungkook best buddy) . They heard their name and stood at the corridor. Joon and jimin come running to them . They talk sometime and after that went to their respective classes.

It was first day of new student in uni too . Her name is eun hae . She bid introduction to everyone and sat in seat front of jk . He got stunned by seeing her .

Eun hae ⬆️⬆️

Eun hae ⬆️⬆️

Jk pov

She just sat front of me . And I think I saw a fairy . She is so cute and beautiful at the same time . I really want her to make my girlfriend , but before that we will be friends . I was blankly staring at her that I didnt notice when professor enter and pur class starts . I come out from my train ooh f thoughts when hyungie ( taehyung) shake my shoulder . He ask what happens and I just shook my head .

Author pov

Everyone were focusing on their class an study . The day was mutual . Bad for someone and good for someone. Yes ! Taehyung he was sad that his own crush bunny have got crush on someone . And jungkook was trying his best to get friendship with eun hae.

Tae pov

Its not like I am a backbencher that university will be boring for me . Nor it happens in my study years that I felt bore . But today ,only bec of eun hae I felt third wheel , broken and alone. From starting of first day in uni it was good until eun enters the class. Kook all attention goes to her . He was not even glancing to us during break too . Always thinking of way to make eun his friend anyhow .

It was hurting me , that my bunny was not even talking to me just bec of her crush . I was so sad that I think I should bunk the class. But it was not in my vocabulary so somehow I spend my day . At day off from uni too . Kook was following her and taking to her , forgetting me , Joon and jimin. It is worst day in uni really.  I went home and directly goes to my room . I was crying my hurt out for not getting attention from my crush .

Author

The one year pass like this. Jk have proposed eun and she have accepted her too . Both were having fun with each other and now they were talking to taehyung, Joon and jimin too . Thing were going normal in everybody life except taehyung and jk . Taehyung was daily crying ,being angry and now overthinking about jk . And jungkook he dont know why but , he feels like he is not amde for eun