Ch 1 Pt 2: The Panty Stealing Devil

...So after i finished the absolute insanity that are D4C: Love Train and Tusk Act 4, their brains were still processing everything i just said.

Shiro: "....Wow, honestly suprised you didnt pick that as your cheat item."

[Y/N]: "Oh trust me, once i get a certain stand arrow, I'll be invincible!"

Shigeo: "And what's that 'certain arrow' you're talking about?" He'd say in a curious tone.

Shiro: "I want to know as well, maybe i can help you find it. I have connections from high places after all."

[Y/N]: "Don't bother, Shiro. I still need to level up at a high enough level to even be considered worthy of using it." I then pull out my adventurer's card. "And if this card is right, then that means i need to be level 35."

Shigeo: "Oh..."

Shiro: "Ah, I see..."

[Y/N]: "But if your really want to know, it's basically a stand arrow but with a beetle-like design on one side of it, so keep an eye out for that."

Shigeo: "Cool! Maybe i could be the first to see it!"

Shiro: "I'll keep that in mind. And maybe it could work with my stand as well, just a hunch that is."

I started to stiffen at that statement. I mean, i could probably trust him to keep the arrow, but then again, if Silver Chariot turned into Requiem, there's no telling if it isn't going to go berserk.

Shiro noticed this, and said,

Shiro: "Or not, i was only curious after all."

I'd then sigh in relief.

I dont think i would want to be switching bodies with anyone anytime soon, or worse, that... Even to this day i still have PTSD from that one moment.

Anyways, Aqua decided to entertain the guild with some party tricks, and let's just say it was... actually really good. Even Shiro was impressed, maybe learning that trick isn't all that bad?

Adventurer: "Aqua-sama, one more time! I'm willing to pay for it, so could you perform Nature's Beauty once more?"

Other Adventurer: "Fool, Aqua-san prefers food instead of money! Right, Aqua-san? I'll treat you to a meal, so please do Nature's Beauty again!"

Aqua: "My performances aren't things that can be performed whenever they're requested! A great man once said that 'a funny joke can only be told once'. Doing the same tricks repeatedly because they're popular means you're a third-rate performer! And I'm not a performer, so I won't accept money for my performance! This should be the basic attitude of a performance artisan. And I didn't perform Nature's Beauty for you to see- Ah! Kazuma, you're finally back. It turned out like this because of you... By the way, what's with her?

True to her word, Kazuma was standing outside the guild's doors along with a blushing Darkness and a sobbing rogue, whose name i still haven't gotten.

Kazuma: "Well-"

Darkness: "Chris's panties were removed by Kazuma, and then she lost all her money to him. That's why she's feeling down."

Kazuma: "Hey, what's this nonsense!? Hold up. Well, you're not wrong, but hold on a minute."

[Y/N]: "...I honestly was wondering where your perverseness went."

Shigeo: "Dude... Uncool."

Shiro: "So uncool."

Kazuma: "Now wait-! Let me explain!"

Now pretty much our entire party, including Shigeo and Shiro, was looking at him with disdain. Save for me, since i knew he was a pervert ever since that one time we were playing a DnD session and he pretty much did the exact same thing to an npc.