Part - one

In central prison of Korea, a boy with soft silky hairs with bangs fell on his eyes handsome face. His face was just too handsome for everyone officer and prisoners that no one was able to look from him. The one and only head officer of the prison Kim Taehyung, smart, understand, cool tempted that was all know about him. Today was his first day as he was carrying his bags inside making everything drools over him but he just smiled at them.

Suga: Finally you are here huh...head
officer kim

Tae: Yeah !! I waited for 2 month you know. It was hard for me

Tae said in soft voice but their was a little darkness in his eyes which he changed within a second, while suga just chuckled at him. Suga and tae both are friends from their high school and they are too close to eachother.

Suga: come, let me show you your room and introduce everyone to new head. should we!!

Tae: ofcourse, that all i want hyung

Tae said and followed the way suga lead him as he meet every office make some rules which make the officer's to pray for their life.

Tae: Hello everyone..today is my first day but I'm all ready. So there is only one rule you all have to follow is that. 'Not give anyone special treatment' If you did you will lose your job.so its upto you and bye for now I'm tried.

Tae said in soft and sweet voice but the warning was clear, as everyone looked at each other and pray for themselves. Suga lead tae towards his room and immediately tae throw himself on bed as suga smirk

Suga: you are welcoming problems on your very first day tae or Mr.Kim.... you should give everyone some time you know

Tae: time...time time hyung you know nah time is all that I don't have but still I'm here leaving the things behind which i love to death right

Tae said in desperate voice as he get up and went near window as his eyes fall on prisoners playing, running in ground enjoying their free time. But his eyes fell on a beautiful figure there was something in his aura which tae noticed. His gorgeous face which could switch from a cute bunny to a catastrophic beast in a minute. His tattoos spread all over his body, right from his arms, and chest to his thighs. The piercings and not to forget that muscular body. Tae desperation changed into dark eyes and a big smirk on his face.

Tae: and you know time is the only thing i hate hyung i have wanted too long to have my way here. Now I'm not going to wait at all.

Suga chuckled at his behaviour as he also come forward and looked where tae was looking and he smiled. He saw two boy named Jeon jungkook and his bestfriend Park jimin teasing the guard on duty by pointing guns towards them making the guard  scared for there life.

It was two guys. Two important guys from influential families with rich dads, two big businesses mans. Everyone worshipped them. And there was a reason behind it. It wasn't just because he was the son of a business mans but both of them controlled while prison and everyone knew who controlled the officers but no one is able to go againt. Well, both of them have huge name in transportation drugs but with no proof.

Suga: you know, what they both did yesterday or i say mainly JEON.

Tae poke inside his left cheek as he was aware that suga was teasing him but yesterday he was all busy to come here and he really don't have any idea what happened. So, he looked at suga breaking his all thoughts and it was signal of him to tell him what ever
happened.

Suga: yesterday, both of them were
having fun in pool or i say in pool full of blood..

Tae: pool and blood huh!!! that must be a hot view to see right but for him . Fuck god i hate blood.