chapter 6

You trust your author right?
____

After 1 day later Taehuyng get well only for jungkook's over care. In these 1 day jk pamper tae with so much care and love, tae also enjoy his hubby's care..

Right now jungkook is now in his royal garden with his Minister. He was telling jk that raghab information was captured. So jk decided to go by him self and kill that bastered but in the same time he was worried for his angel as its the first time yo go out without his baby boo.

So he thought of takeing permission of his baby. And do you think Taehuyng will stop him, its a big no.. Instead tae force him to go because jk didn't wanted to go atlast but not before attacking tae's lips [Tae's lips suffer more than me writing theff]

On other side

Hosung: is he gone?
??: yes sir
Hosung: lets go then...hahahaha

Taehuyng was in his balcony talking with flowers. He started to miss his husband this soon how he gonna stay the whole day. Also his heart is telling him something is going to happen.

He was in his own world just when he flinched by a deep yet sarcastic voice...
"Talking with flowers huh?" Tae snap his head towards that unknown voice. The person he saw standing in the door resting his one hand in the door lock always make him uncomfortable. It is his brother in law. Tae didn't wanted to be rude so with his habitually soft smoothing voice..

Tae: ooh hosung you? Pls come inside naa (smile)
Hosung come inside and lock the door
In this situation tae's smile drop in a moment and a unknown feeling replace in his mind..
Tae: w-why..you..are...l-locking..the door?(nervously)
Hosung: ooh my beautiful bhaiya, its just your time to die *dirty smirk*
His words hit tae in the heart straight.
Tae: w-what are y-you Saying? (scared)

with Heavy step hosung started to come near tae. Slowly with stumble leg tae move more backward. "Stay away, I SAY DON'T COME NEAR ME" tae said with so much fear in his shakeing voice.

Tae was feeling so helpless right now same time regret his decision of letting jk go. Tae was about to south to call for help but before he could his words stuck on this throat. Hosung garb tae's throat making him choke...

Tae was trying hard to separate hosung's hand but he was way more stronger. Dimond pure tears is falling from his both eyes, Rosy lips were wobbling due to pressure in his vocal..
"Die BITCH dieee" with this Hosung tightened his grip on tae's neck. His eyes widen in sudden improve pain...what was too much before.his vision was getting blurry

Every beautiful memories started to form in front his eyes, how he spend his time with his hubby, how his kookie used to take care of him like he is made of glass, ooh how much he is missing his husband.

Tae was about to lost all of his hope cause his throat is hurting like hell.
But before this tae felt like there in no more pressure in his neck. He was about to hit the floor but two warm arms hold him before he could. And with this everything become dark in front of his eyes...

Jungkook was on the way of rajasthan but then he remember that he forgot a important thing in home. So turn back and order his soldiers to go, he will arrive soon..

When he reach the castle he went straight to his room but stumble when he saw the guards body is laying in floor whome he appoint for his angel..

Without thinking twice he was about to open the door but the door was lock so he break it....

And the scene make Jk's mind go blank, he is just seeing red every thing. With blood shooting eyes he separate hosung's hand and punch him that hard  hosung body literally fall 2 feet back...

He will see him later but now he have to take care if his angel... Jk hold tae's almost lifeless body. A single tear drop from his eyes looking the state of his baby..

Fresh tears, red face, dark finger print around  his neck and lastly cold shakeing body...

Next day

The full night Jk stay still in the same position from the start when he lay his angel in bed...

Tae slowly open his eyes but the scene in front of him pang in is heart. His hubby is sleeping kneeling down resting his head bedside tae.. Dried tears are visible in his cheeks.
Tae: h-hu-b-y( wisher Slowly putting his plam on jungkook's hair)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But what is going to happen with hosung after this.. Even Devil going to shiver
_____________________