Alex and Amy

A/N: Hey guys this my first time writing a story! Please go easy on me. It's a kid's story just to tell you. Hope you like it. Please comment to tell me what you think.

Alex And Amy

Alex was a ten year old boy who loved robots, he would always act, dress, and speak like a robot. He has a younger sister, which was only a year younger, her name was Amy. They barely fought, they were more like friends, than siblings. She would always dress up like a little princess and he would save her, when she was in trouble.

One day, Amy forgot her tiara in the front seat of the car, she went out skipping her way towards the car and started to look for it. But she didn't know the car was on for her dad was going to work, she accidentally pulled the hand break down and the car started moving. Alex saw the car had started moving.

"OH NO! Dont worry Alex the amazing robot will save you!" He said as he posed his superhero pose.

He ran to his bike and followed the car. Amy was scared she screamed through the closed windows. Feeling scared about his sister Alex drove his bike very quickly and accidentally ran into the tree. He felt as his hand was displaced. His fear grew and grew. He saw his dad coming out and he told him of what happened while crying for his hand was in deep pain. His dad called his wife Lucy to take care of his hand while he went running to Amy.

Alex didnt like that his dad was the one saving Amy. He wanted to save her too. He ran to his mom to see what was wrong with his hand.His mom smiled as she saw that there was nothing wrong just a bruise and some cuts. She kissed it for him and told him it was ok.

Alex was glad that nothing was wrong with his hand and ran out after his dad to go help Amy. To his dissapointment he saw that his dad had already stopped the car and took out Amy.

"AWWW MAN!!! I wanted to save her!!! DAD WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME!!" He said while crossing his hands and making a mad face.

"Well if  I waited than i would have never got to Amy on time, but you helped by telling me that she was in trouble if it wasn't for you Amy wouldnt have been saved. So basically you are still her saviour" His father said putting his hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Alex ... uhh I mean the Robot ! Thanks for saving me ! You have saved the princess once again. You shall be my royal saviour"Amy said as she waved her plastic fairy wand at him

"IT's my pleasure ! And it is my honor to save the great princess from danger and to take the position of the royal saviour" He said while bowing down to his knees.

" Well how about we go get some ice-cream kids to celebrate this day"Alex's dad said to them.

"YAY! ICE-CREAM!!!"They yelled in celebration and agreement.

They all went for ice-cream and forgot what happened. They were all happy and enjoyed the ice-cream.Alex as the royal saviour and Amy as the Royal princess the day went on as never before.

THE END.