Campfire

Sunoo walks out of the bathroom, smiling about how fresh and clean he feels. He sees only Ryu sitting in the living room, but the front door is open. Ryu, on his phone playing a game, looks up and meets Sunoo's eyes.

"It took you long enough," Ryu chuckles. He looks toward the front door and then back at Sunoo.

"I guess some things don't change," Ryu whispers.

"Where did they go?" Sunoo asks, ignoring Ryu comments. Sunoo walks over, towel around his neck, and sits on the couch. He begins drying his hair.

"They're on the porch," Ryu says, looking back at his phone and typing.

'We need to talk about this Leo incident I don't know about.' Ryu looks at Sunoo once his message goes through. Sunoo unlocks his phone and reads it. He looks at Ryu, then out the front door, and sees no one.

"You don't need to know," Sunoo says, continuing to dry his hair.

"I'll ask Leo then," Ryu grumbles. Sunoo lets out a laugh.

"I want to see you try," Sunoo chuckles, shaking his head.

"You underestimate my charm," Ryu fixes his hair.

"You overestimate Leo Hyung's friendliness," Sunoo says, rolling his eyes. Ryu glances at the front door.

"So, which one of these poor boys has young master bewitched?" Ryu smirked at Sunoo as he watched him go wide-eyed at the mention of his unwanted title.

"Shh, don't say that. They might come in any second," Sunoo looks at the open front door.

"So, how many so far?" Ryu raises a brow.

"What do you mean bewitched? There haven't been any,"

"I highly doubt that,"

"Why's that?"

"Because you're beautiful," Ryu says sultryly. Sunoo's face turned red since he wasn't expecting Ryu's words, and he looked away, continuing to dry his hair in silence. Ryu chuckles.

"Charm still works, see?" Ryu says and laughs when he has to duck when Sunoo throws a small couch pillow at him.

"Where are they even going to get that many chairs?" Hwarang says as he and the rest of the group enter back into the cabin. Heeseung closes the door behind him. He holds a paper in his hand. He gives it to Sunoo as he sits beside him on the couch.

'COZY CAMPFIRE! Come join the campfire after dinner. This is an optional activity.'

Sunoo reads the paper to himself. He handed it to Ryu, who had been reaching his hand out to see it for himself.

"A campfire? But it's raining?" Ryu questions.

"It's supposed to stop in the next hour, and dinner isn't until 5 hours from now," Heeseung shrugs.

"The rain can stop, but what about the wet grass?" Leo says, motioning Heeseung to move over so he can sit beside Sunoo. Heesueng sighs before doing so. Leo sits down, intertwines his arm with Sunoo's, and gets comfortable. Sunoo smiles at his Hyung's guard being down. Who would have thought the guy who couldn't get my name right would be snuggling up to me.

"Hyung, just say he's your favorite," Hwarang chuckles but rolls his eyes.

"He is. Jealous?" Leo raises a brow, and Hwarang scoffs and looks away.

"Nope,"

Jungwon chuckled to himself, knowing his best friend more than anyone, knew he was definitely bothered by it.