─── new girl

╰┈➤ ❝ [ BEST PART ] ❞ - ' chapter 1 !'nenaszn 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✰₊ 👽 ❜ ⋮ ' CLEO +NELSON' if life is a movie oh you're the best part '

nenaszn 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✰
₊ 👽 ❜ ⋮ ' CLEO +NELSON
' if life is a movie oh you're
the best part '

╰┈➤ ❝ [ BEST PART ] ❞ - ' chapter 1 !'nenaszn 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✰₊ 👽 ❜ ⋮ ' CLEO +NELSON' if life is a movie oh you're the best part '

[ cleo evans ]
#5TEEN @partygetcleowetterr

NO, CLEO AND NELSON hadn't always been close, but it felt like it.

they met in the seventh grade, and ever since Nelson's mom Cassie would always tell her that her and nelson were meant to be, she could see it in the way he looked at her.

she always thought otherwise though, never thought somebody like him to get with her.

yes you could say they were best friends but she thought he was too cool for her, she wasn't as famous as nelson.

with him being a 5 star basketball player for the team 'rwe' made him VERY popular, making her feel like a nobody deep down.

she watched him go up and she was proud of him it was all thanks to his coach cam wilder.

Cleo was invited to every single tournament, and of course she couldn't say no, it brought her joy watching her friends become successful in life.

But besides watching her friend go up, she wanted to pursue her dreams of being a youtuber.

Yes it sounds stupid but it has been Cleo's dream since she was young. she would always vlog with Nelson it was her favourite thing to do.

He was her biggest supporter like she was his, recently for her 15th birthday he had bought her a camera, she couldn't have been any happier.