Welcome to the Jungle Part 1

"We are the vision in your dreams." said a man as mist reveals a temple, hidden deep in the forest. "We do not exist, yet we've been here since the beginning. We are Pai Zhuq, the Order of the Claw."

Six students were sitting in front of the court yard doors. "We train only the best, both physically and mentally, swearing after secrecy." said the man. "All masters of their skills never knowing their true purpose....until now."

Master Mao and several new students walked into the courtyard as a blonde-haired girl looked to her friend. "Theo." she said, calling out his name. "What is going on?"

"Lily, no talking." Theo gently scolded her.

"Lighten up, we've been sitting here since last night." said Lily.

"Just try and enjoy the silence." said Theo.

"I hate silence." Lily tells him. An older student hits the gong as Master Mao stands in front of the six students, causing them to stand up.

"So stiff. Hey Theo? Did my butt come up with me?" Lily asked him as they bowed in front of Master Mao. "I can't tell, I'm numb."

"You are the six finalists. I'm looking for three." said Master Mao. He claps once and the sparring begins. Theo, Lily and their classmate Jarrod, bow to their sparring partners and stood their stances.

"Begin!" shouted Master Mao and the sparring begins. As they sparred, Lily growled as she quickly goes after her sparring partner. Yellow chi surrounds Lily and out of her body, a cheetah pops out, slashing the student in front of her.

Theo had elbowed his sparring partner when Blue Chi surrounded his body and released a jaguar.

Jarrod blocks his sparring partner's moves and shoved him forward before kicking him in the chest, knocking him down. His sparring partner stops him from continuing further, letting him know that he gives in just before black and gold chi surrounded him and a Lion comes out.

"Jarrod, Lily, Theo." said Master Mao, getting their attention. "Join us in the Great Hall this evening.

All three bowed as Lily and Theo high fived each other. "Where's my towel?" Jarrod asked. "Cub, go get me a towel. Move it!"

Behind him was a lower student, Casey, who watched the scene unfold as Jarrod was rude to his fellow student. "That's a direct order from a senior student." Jarrod said to the younger kid and flips over the towel bowl.

"Ah, here's a towel." said Casey behind him, running up to Jarrod with a towel in his hand. Jarrod glares at him as he stalks Casey.

"Look, I don't want any problems." he said, walking back away from him.

"Too bad." said Jarrod and pushes him to the ground. Master Mao, Lily and Theo looked over at the scene as Casey as they see him look back at Jarrod.

"Oh, is little cub going to do something?" Jarrod taunted Casey as he pushes him to the ground. Suddenly, Casey yells as a tiger's face appeared and roars with him. Jarrod was then thrown back to the ground by Casey's tiger roar.

"What did I just do?" Casey asked himself as he looked down at his hands and Jarrod gets up. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." Master Mao clapped his hands and Jarrod bows, not knowing what would happen next.

"Why are we here?" Theo asked as he, Lily and Casey sat outside of a closed room. "Where's Jarrod? Why is that recruit here?"

Lily looked over at Casey as he nervously smiled at them. "Why do you always have to know what's going on?" questioned Lily. "You have control issues."

Master Mao exited the room, appearing in the hallway as the three of them stood up and bowed. "Follow me." said Master Mao, leading them away.

"This is so cool." said Lily as they were led down some stone stairs and into a darken stone room. "Where are we?"