Sneak peak at my next book Forbidden Mate

Thane, the loyal beta of the Crossroads Pack, paced restlessly within the den. The events of the past few weeks gnawed at him. The Black River Pack had been subdued, their alpha Vance exposed for his treachery. But the victory came at a cost.

Luna, a young she-wolf from the Black River Pack, had played a pivotal role in exposing Vance's plot. She had risked her own safety to bring the truth to light, and Thane couldn't deny a flicker of admiration for her courage.

However, Luna's position was precarious. Many in the Crossroads Pack viewed the Black River wolves with suspicion, and Luna bore the brunt of that mistrust. Thane felt a pang of sympathy for her. He knew what it was like to be an outsider, to struggle to earn acceptance.

As Thane looked out towards the forest bordering the Black River territory, a sense of unease settled over him. Peace had been restored, but whispers of dissent from within the Black River Pack troubled him. Vance's hold on power may be broken, but were there others who yearned for conflict?

A twig snapped behind him, and Thane whirled around, his senses on high alert. It was Luna, her fur dusted with the remnants of her journey. Her blue eyes met his, a mixture of defiance and vulnerability in their depths.

"Is everything alright, Thane?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

Thane hesitated, torn between his loyalty to his pack and the grudging respect he felt for Luna. He decided on honesty. "There are whispers of trouble from your old pack," he admitted.

Luna's eyes narrowed. "Those who thirst for conflict will not prevail," she said fiercely. "There are many in the Black River Pack who desire peace, just as you do."

Thane nodded curtly. "Perhaps. But peace requires trust, and trust takes time to build."

Their gazes locked for a moment, a silent understanding passing between them. Thane knew Luna spoke the truth. Yet, he also knew the path to peace wouldn't be easy. Old prejudices ran deep, and new threats loomed on the horizon.

This is just a sneak peek! What will happen next? Will Thane and Luna be able to bridge the divide between their packs? Will whispers of dissent turn into a full-blown rebellion? Find out in Forbidden Mates, coming soon!

Will be released March 25th 2024! Keep your ears perked!