Chapter 4

{Contains attempted sexual assault.}

Time flew past Butters as the months went on. It was December and it was almost time for winter break. It was two weeks away.

Butters was going to Hawaii to see family. Kenny was staying at school. Stan and Kyle were staying at school. Eric was going to Nebraska to see family.

Everyone had something to do except Kenny. He said he had got his little sister a gift and that was it.

Besides that, Eric had gotten significantly more mean. He was bossing Butters around. It started with his just asking Butters to help him do assignments for class to Eric telling him to do the assignment 'or else'.

Butters didn't really mind because he was used to being told what to do. Everyone around him had a problem with it though.

"He's using you." Kyle would say.

"Cartman only cares about himself, he doesn't actually want to be your friend." Stan would say.

Kenny was the only person who didn't talk about Cartman negatively like that. Butters obviously questioned it.

"He's Cartman's lackey. He does whatever Cartman says." Kyle told him.

"He's Cartman's bitch." Stan would say.

Butters didn't fully understand how things worked, what he did know was that Cartman was scary and nobody wanted to get on his bad side. Nobody. Not even teachers or staff members. The only reason why Cartman hadn't become a school shooter was because of PC Principal, the only person who seemed to care.

At lunch, Cartman talked about Clyde throwing a party. He (somehow) convinced everyone who was sitting with them to go.

Butters didn't want to go, but Eric called him a pussy. So that night, Butters got ready for a party that wasn't even supposed to be happening at a boarding school. The thing was that the party was happening outside of school, so almost everyone had to sneak out.

Butters had left with Kyle and Eric, the had snuck out from the staff exit. There, Stan and Kenny were already waiting. They walked on the sidewalk for a bit and came up the Airbnb Clyde (Tolkien) rented out for the party. It was loud, and colorful.

The moment the building came into view, it was almost like everyone had dissapered.

As Butters went inside the building, he could see a lot. He could see Tweek and Craig making out on the couch, Kenny and Stan getting really high, and Eric drinking as much as he could.

Butters felt out of place, like almost always. He just sat next to Tweek and Craig. Who were sloppily making out, not that Butters wanted to watch. Kenny came over to Butters and sat down.

He smelled like weed.

"Heya Butters." Kenny said as he put his arm around Butters.

"Hi Kenny."

There was silence between the boys.

"So... do you wanna get out of here?" Kenny said breaking the silence.

"Why?"

"To.....y'know."

"No, I don't know. Why can't we stay her-" Butters began before getting pulled away.

He was getting pulled away by Cartman and he was dragging Butters up the stairs of the Airbnb.

"Cartman? Where are we going?"

Cartman didn't respond, he kept his grip on Butters wrist as he wandered the halls of the home. Butters was confused, what was happening?

At some point, Cartman found an empty room and he threw Butters onto the floor.

"Ow. Cartman? What's happening?"

"Shut the fuck up and do what I tell you."

"What-" Butters began, but Cartman slapped him.

"Shut up and do what I say, bitch."

Butters eyes began filled with tears, "Did I do something? Why is this happening?" Butters kept thinking.

Cartman began to unzip his pants.

Butters began to realize what was happening, slowly. He stood up, and began to walk to the door. This wasn't happening.

Cartman slammed Butters against the door and Butters began to feel the tears on his face.

"Get on your knees!" Cartman said before said slapping Butters again.

Butters knew he had to do something. He just stood there and stared at Cartman.

"Now!" Cartman said.

Butters blinked and more tears fell from his eyes, he was pushed onto the ground. Cartman put his cock in Butter's face.

Butters blinked a couple times, he stood up, shoved Cartman as hard as he could, opened the door, and walked out the room. He walked down the stairs and out of the house nonchalantly. He acted like he didn't almost get raped a minute ago.

When he was in a safe distance of the house. Butters cried. Butters cried hard. He felt uneasy. He hated the idea of being alone now. He didn't want to go back to his empty dorm room, but he did.

He opened his dorm room's door, kicked off his shoes, and climbed into the comforter. He curled into a ball.

This felt way too familiar to Butters.