𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱

Ashfur skipped through the forest, a rodent dangling from his mouth.

He had recently been rejected by a gorgeous ginger she-cat named squirrelflight. He was on all fours for her, but ashfur is a fucking loser!!!! 

so squidflihgt or wtv the fuck her name is had full rights to reject him 🗣️🗣️🗣️ "

"I'm almost at thunderclan," he said to himself, "I'm almost there! T-this mouse will SURELY please squirrelflight, right? It HAS to, im doing so much for her!!

A shadow lurked among a branch, icey blue eyes slithered along ashfur prancing through the woods. Suddenly.. WATCHOW BANG BANG BOOM the shadow LEAPED AT ASS FUR!!! Ashfur SCREECHED with fear as the black cat stood above him. The black cat acquired a purple collar with dog teeth it in. Ashfur stared at his collar with amazement "damn that shits gangalicious", he thought to himself.

The black cat stared at the rodent dangling from ashfur's mouth and reached for it. 

"YOOOOOOO ARE WE ABOUT TO KISS" ashfur BLURTED as the black kitty stopped halfway towards his face.

"..Excuse me?" the black cat hissed awkwardly. He had a stupidly high pitched voice. 

The figure grabbed the mouse from ashfur mouth and walked off of him. Ashfur brushed dirt of his pelt, "sigh... 𝓻𝓮𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷.." he mewed sadly.. 

SUDDENLEY, the black cat snapped his head around to look at ashfur. "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE"

Ashfur's ears pricked up as the figure dropped the mouse and ran back to him, "you look.. familier..." the cat said curiously. "Your.. your the cat who payed fifty thousand for that squirrelash video, eh? With that one song by Synapson?" Ashfur stood akwardly. "Uhh.. shit, yeah that's me!!" he hissed nervously.. "I also make uh beatboxing cartoon batt-" 

"Scourge." the cat spat, interrupting him. "My name is scourge." He stated, walking closer to ashfur, clicking his tongue. "SCOURGE!? The- the cat that firestar killed!? How are you still ali-" "You can do better. What's your discord"

Ashfur looked around akwardly blushing PERIOD BLOOD RED ..................

"Oh golly!! Hehheh.... my discord is mpreg2000dip..." he blurted out like a fucking cartoon character

"Well, 𝓶𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰2000𝓭𝓲𝓹.. your a total hottie.. my discord is fartcockpiss.. I'll give you.. unlimited nitro..."

Ashfur's jaw DROPPED to fucking bedrock "OH MY GOD!!!!"

"I'll be in the genshin server. I'm actually.. a moderator there" scourge flexed, flicking his claws to admire the slick dog teeth dangling from them. "hehe.e..... see you there!!!" ashfur giggled as he pranced back to thunderclan. 

stayed tuned for part 2 guys!!!!!! (THERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKINTHERESBUGSINMYSKIN)