✩ chapter 13 ✩

"I should have known the moment he walked through the door. That it was him."

Randy's POV:

I stayed in my room for a couple of hours planning my day. I was going to talk to kyle and tell him who i was and how i was going to do it.

But then something clicked, Stan is fucking my son! Yes I ment Stan, Stan can be a big meanie to me sometimes.. Unlike kyle, he was a innocent angel till Stan decided to put his Willy Wonka in it like always.

I stand up as Sharron left for work "Bye honey" I said.

"bye Randy" She said with a smile and left the house. that bitch! She didn't even say I love you.

I sit up and put on my regular outfit, I then hide the dragon mask behind my back.

I knock and open Stan's door just to see the fags cuddling in the bed. They see me and immediately pull apart to hide what they are.

"cut the crap I heard everything you fags" I said. Their faces turn red and look away in embarrassment.

Stan clears his throat before speaking "Okay then what do you want?" see what I mean? Meanie. I get no love from that faggot!

"golly gosh so rude.. But I need to confess something." I started

Kyle gets off stanny boy and sits on the edge of the bed "what is it?" Stan follows afterwards and hugs Kyle from behind.. How gay..

I sigh before taking a deep breath. "Kyle, I know what you are." his face turned frightened and Stan face looked concerned.

"And I wanted to let you know that-" Kyle cut me off.

"I'm so sorry sir! I won't harm you or Stan at all! Please don't hurt me!" Kyle cried as Stan held him close, comforting him.

I sigh "can I finish?"

Kyle looks at me, holding onto my son very tightly still in fear I might hurt him. But I would never hurt a little boy like him.

Whoops that got a little heart touching-

I take the mask from behind me and put it over my face.

Kyle's eyes widen and he gasped. Stan just looked at me in disbelief.. See the difference?

Kyle then gets up and runs to me, hugging me tight. I hug him back of course I'm not a monster.. Wait that's probably a bad way to put it..

I felt my shirt get wet, he was crying. That fag ruined my favorite shirt! Wait they are all the same..

Stan looks at me with a small smile. I smile back before pulling away from the hug.

"Thank you... Thank you so much.. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through.. Thank you for everything you done for me.. Thank you, Randy.." he said ugly crying.

I chuckled and ruffle his hair "no problem. Cheer up kiddo you don't look so good crying"

He smiles and wipes away his tears. He chuckled a bit "Sorry"

"All good buddy old pal"

"please don't ever call him that" Stan interrupted. I scoffed and hold Kyle to me like if he was my child.

"Kyle if you couldn't tell, my son doesn't love me!" I said dramatically making him laugh.

"wh-what!? Yes I do!" Stan said getting annoyed.

"no you don't! You left your old man to have sex with a kid he took care of"

Stan blushed and scoffed before walking to Kyle and hugging him.

"Someone's a little clingy over my son" I said.

Kyle's POV:

I chuckled as Randy calls me his son. It felt nice to be known as a real "person" who has actually feelings. Not just as a selfish monster who kills people for his own good.

"your son? I'm your son! Back off my boyfriend!" Stanley growl and holds me close to him.

"like I said Kyle, feel free to always call me dad" Randy smirked obviously liked getting on Stan's nerves.

"Kyle would never! Didn't you hear him? He said he rather call you by your name!"

Randy hugged me again "Well now knowing who I am he might change his mind"

Stanley takes me away from him and hugs me tightly and secretly moves his hand up my shirt. I blush and wrap my arms around Stanley's neck. Now wanting to stay by his side.

"unfairzies! You're using your gayness against me!"

I chuckled softly and look at Stanley with loving eyes. Loving his affection.

Stanley kisses my cheek making me melt into him. "oh it's totally fair" he smirked.

After they finished arguing Randy gave me a Pat on the back and welcomed me into the family.

He promised me that it would be our secret and we agreed.

I felt so at east, I never been this safe in my life. I finally met the person the saved my life and it turned out to be my true love's father. This day couldn't get better.

Stan's POV:

I was hanging out with Kyle like always. Kyle sat on the edge of my bed looking up at me while I held his chin as I flirt with him. He blushes and looks away. I kiss his cheek before my dad walks in.

“Stanley Marsh we need to talk” He seemed serious so I gave Kyle a kiss on the check before walking out.

I turn to my dad and he says, “Listen sunny boy but I need you to listen carefully. That vampire has been through a whole lot. He is a fragile person who cannot get hurt. If you do anything at all to him I'll have your head on a stick, got that?”

I was confused why he was having this conversation with me though last time I checked he is supposed to be having this talk with Kyle, but I didn't mind. I understand where he is coming from. I nod my head in agreement.

“I promise I won't ever hurt him, I'll protect him don't worry.”

“you better. Now go continue what you were doing, I gotta continue watching avatar and the last Airbender, it's getting good..” father said and started running down the stairs like a child. I sighed and chuckled before walking back in to see Kyle fast asleep, snuggled in my blanket.

I get in bed with him, sure it's the afternoon but one nap wouldn't hurt. I kiss his head and pull him close.

I made a vow to myself that, I would never let anyone hurt Kyle again, I would protect him from all danger even if i had to die doing it.

---------------
Word count: 1109!

Sorry if this isn't the best chapter I am tired and it's late, but I hope you enjoyed it!