Chapter 17

Butters woke up, feeling groggy and in slight pain.

What happened?

Butters sat up and saw he was the first on up.

What time is it?

Butters checked the time on his phone that read 5:24 am. Butters at the date, it was December 23rd? Already?

Butters' headache wasn't making things any better.

"Hangovers suck." Butters thought.

Memories of the previous night filled Butters mind.

Right, he was drunk.

His dad was probably gonna kill him if he found out.

Butters tried to go back to sleep but his hangover disagreed strongly. So, Butters just laid there.

Eventually Kenny began to wake up. He always woke up before him and Stan. So when he saw Butters awake, he was a little surprised.

"Butters? Why are you up?" Kenny asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Hangover." Butters said, his eyes not leaving the ceiling.

Kenny hummed in response, "I'll go get something for that." He said before getting up.

His disappeared for a moment, then came back with a bottle of Advil. He opened it and gave one to Butters. Butters took the Advil and swallowed it.

It took a while, but his headache began to fade slowly. Butters got up and made a bowl of cereal. Kenny sat next to him and ate some cereal aswell.

Today, was probably gonna be a chill day. What day was it?

Right it was Saturday. Maybe it was a good day to be Butters.

It's whatever.

Today was an average day.

It was close to Christmas.

Kenny kept calling to check up on his sister, which made Butters' heart practically melt.

Butters went out today, with Stan and Shelley. Their father's had sent him out so he could get to know eachother.

It was mostly gift shopping. Stan led Butters to Hot Topic where he got his dad a poster of some band he liked.

Butters didn't know what to get anybody. He was really indecisive when it came to these kinds of things.

So he kind of just followed Stan around.

Stan got his dad a poster and his mom a Polaroid camera.

Butters thought of getting his mom some paint, but decided against it.

Maybe he should just ask her?

Nah, the gift kind of loses it's value.

Maybe his mom would want some yarn?

Or crochet stuff.

Yeah, that'll work.

He bought yarn, crochet needles, pins, and stuff.

He would've got his dad something, but his dad was too 'masculine' for all that stuff.

His dad was a twink now, so he can't be that masculine.

But, if his dad wasn't going to get something from Butters, Randy was definitely going to give it to him.

Anyways, they all went home after that. Butter took time to wrap his presents for his mom.

Butters didnt really get presents for Christmas. He was always grounded, which never meant much to Butters.

He liked being all alone, in his room.. away from the world..

So, that was that for Butters. He had gotten what he wanted, for his mom atleast.

Butters felt good.

He felt good for the first time in a while.