Pre-Planning

"Okay, here's the plan."

I laid out the drawing on the table for everyone to look at, feeling slightly nervous if they would judge my art skills. The group consisted of me, Kato, and Sawkey. I'm the "smarts" of the group, only because everyone else was the type of person to read the instructions on shampoo bottles. Kato's only coming along because they would feel left out like the little brother they are, and I'm bringing Sawkey to be the violent little beast they are if things don't go well.

 Kato's only coming along because they would feel left out like the little brother they are, and I'm bringing Sawkey to be the violent little beast they are if things don't go well

"Why are we doing this again?" Kato asked. "You can just create Meow Mix here, why are we trying to rob the place?"

"Because it's fun, and also because I get a free reason to kill people! And plus, the Meow Mix always comes out stale," I retorted back.

"Yeah, but killing people is mean!"

"Being mean is fun though!"

"No! I heard online that it costs nothing to be nice, and being mean only makes other people sad!"

"Yeah, but also online you look at that Skibidi Toilet stuff, and that's just brain slop, so do you really know what you're talking about?

Kato pouted audibly, and I basked in the glory of winning that argument.

After that moment, I got back to explaining. "Anyways, plan. Simple. We walk in, act all normal, go to the cat food aisle, grab as much as we can, and skedaddle on out there in the back. If we can't find a exit, we can just have Sawkey break the wall."

"🤔 😺💥🧱," Sawkey questioned.

"Uhh... just slam yourself against the wall. That should work, considering how heavy you are."

"😺⚖️🪨!?"

"It's not in a mean way, think of it as... useful?"

"😺🚫⚖️🪨😾!"

"Whatever... but anyways, everyone know the plan?"

"I think?" "👍!"

"Okay, great! I'll just get the portal setup, and we shall be on our way!"

I walked over to the portal just beside the table, and punched in "pet store that has meow mix." Only a moment after I hit confirm, the portal sprang to life, creating a vortex in the center that would take us to our destination.

"It doesn't really matter what store we go to, so I just put in a random one. Let's go!"

I ran through the portal, and everyone followed suit.