hickey prank

"Hey, baby. How was your day?" You asked as you watched Nizz enter the bedroom.

"Not too bad." She said as she set her things down. "Busy and I'm a little tired. But I'm happy to be home with my girl."

"I'm happy you're home." You said with a small smile.

She climbed into bed beside you and let out a contented sigh.

You moved into her embrace and that made her feel warm and happy as she wrapped her arms around you to keep you close.

"Tell me about your day." You whispered.

"I will... in a few." She spoke before opening her eyes.

She moved around on the bed so she was lying on her side, facing you.

She moved your hair and began to kiss your neck softly, causing a soft sigh to leave your lips.

"I want to catch up and spend a little time with you first." She said, smiling slightly.

The tip of her nose gently brushed against your skin as she breathed in the smell of your perfume before she continued to kiss you.

You were just about to melt and pull her in for a deep kiss on her lips when she froze.

"What? Why'd you stop?" You whined.

Nizz, however, was speechless as she stared at your neck in disbelief.

She told herself that what she was seeing couldn't be real.

There was no way you had hickeys on your neck, hickeys that looked very recent and couldn't possibly be from her.

But they looked very real and the anger quickly set in as she gazed at you.

"What is it, darling?"

"Don't call me darling." She spoke as she sat up and clenched her jaw. "You have hickeys on your neck!"

"What?"

"I see them, Y/N! Don't even try to lie to me. They're right here, I see them!"

You sighed and sat up before you began to nervously stare at your lap.

"No, don't look down! Look into my eyes." She shouted.

You looked up at her again, gazing right into her sad brown eyes.

"I can't believe this. I never thought you'd do something like this to me. But I was wrong! You cheated  on me!"

"I did not!"

"Liar!" She yelled. "How can you say that when I see the hickeys on your neck!?" She huffed. "I just can't believe you'd look me in the eyes and lie to me."

"I'm not lying. I didn't cheat on you." You said honestly.

"You're going to stop lying and tell me the truth. I'm giving you one chance, Y/N, one. If you lie, if you deny what I see with my own eyes, I'm walking out and I will never come back." She warned.

"Okay. I'll show you the truth." You spoke before reaching into the drawer of your nightstand for some makeup wipes.

Taking one out, you wiped it along your neck and when you pulled it away, Nizz no longer saw one of the hickeys that she'd seen before.

She furrowed her eyebrows and wondered if her eyes were playing tricks on her before looking at you.

You showed her the now dirty makeup wipe, letting her see the makeup that you'd put on your skin to look like hickeys.

"Gotcha."

She rolled her eyes at you and when you burst into giggles, she gently pushed you onto the bed and began to tickle your sides.

"That was so mean!"

"I'm sorry!" You laughed.

"Yeah, sure." She mumbled. "I can't believe you would do something like that to me. That was a stupid prank. A stupid, mean prank."

She was pouting as she pulled her fingers away from your sides.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." You promised. "I was just trying to mess with you and I crossed a line. I apologize."

You then began to pout at her and she shook her head with a smile.

"It's hard to stay mad at you when I'm so in love with you." She whispered and kissed your lips. "But I didn't like that prank. Promise me you won't do it again?"

"I promise." You assured and pulled her in for another kiss, causing her to smile against your lips and hold you a little tighter.