CHAPTER.. - 1

This story starts when Imlie returns to RATHORE MANSION after 5 years and her office to know about the loss of BHASKAR TIME.

And she thinks of staying there for Bhaskar time and comes to know that Aryan has left his business and has sold his shares.And hre biggest enemy, her own sister, has taken over his business.

SHe slowly revealed every scam of Malini. And finally, after finding out everything, she exposes Malini in front of everyone when she goes to office for the first day.

Then Aryan became very proud of imlie that imlie is better than me and she will handle our business well.

Or gradually all their problems got solved or finally they realized that the way they both stayed away from each other for 5 years was punishing themselves or the being responsible to each other.  The real culprit of that accident was someone else. Both of them went through pain and then got separated from each other when both needed each other the most.

But now everything was fine, happiness had come again in their life, their love had brought each other closer again.

It was Krishna ji's Janmashtami and its preparations were going on with great pomp.Yesterday morning was Kanha ji's birth anniversary and Imlie was busy decorating the whole house.

After knowing all the truth, Aryan wanted to talk to Imlie but Imlie was busy. Narmada Maa was in her room, Arpita and Sundar ji had gone shopping with Jaggu.

Imlie was climbing on the stool and putting flowers and Aryan comes from the stairs, both of them ignore each other but God is there to bring them together.

Aryan was passing by her but his foot slipped and he hit the stool and both of them fell. Aryan falls on the ground and Imlie is on top of him. Imlie had her eyes closed tightly.

Then Imlie feels safe, she feels that she has not fallen on a hard place.And she opens her eyes and looks at Aryan.Both of them look into each other's eyes and get lost. Aryan's hands are on Imlie's waist and Imlie's hands are on his chest.

After many years, both of them touched each other in such a way that their hearts were beating fast. Both of their eyes go to each other's lips and then both look into each other's eyes again. Both of them could not understand what to do.

Then Arpita and Sundar come and both of them quickly stand up.

Next day the whole family worships Kanha ji together and swings it. Today the whole family was together and everyone was happy.And on this happy occasion, Aryan declares Imlie as the permanent CEO of Bhaskar Time.

Everyone is very happy. Imlie wanted to remain an employee but Aryan lovingly convinced her that you are a better CEO than me. And the way you have brought the business on the right path, I would never have been able to do it.

Imlie nods and both of them hug each other lovingly and Aryan apologizes for all his mistakes by holding his ears.

Imlie holds his hand and kisses his hand and  herself apologizes to him. Then everyone gets busy dancing.Aryan and Imlie were making immense love away from everyone's sight.

Then the name of imlie was known everywhere. Imlie took the business to such a level that everyone wanted to reach here.

Both of them used to manage their business together. Now Aryan did not have to think much, Imlie did everything very well.  All the employees were fans of Imlie. They were very happy that Imlie is now their boss and now they will not have to listen to Aryan's scolding.

The employers who were fired or had left the job also came back.All this happened only because of imlie.

Every day Imlie had meetings with new investors. Aryan used to go with her to  meetings and look at her with prude. When she considered everyone for work and used to discuss about the project.