2 - an awkward dinner

"So Olivia, can you tell us about your friend?" asked Kakuzu in a stern voice, as if he was her father lecturing her about her boyfriend and school.

The woman noticed this and gave him a questioning look from her spot next to the teen, who was literally shoving her face in with the Japanese food.

"I met her as a teen when she was in elementary from her older cousin Salina. We were an odd bunch from the start, only getting crazier when Denice joined in. We were the best of friends till they had to move away. Every now and then, which is rare, we would bump into each other. The last time I saw any of them would be a year ago while shopping with Tobi." she explained, a smile spreading her lips.

Lexy saw a tentacle come from the tall brute to grab a set of chopsticks from the counter. "Do I see a source of S&M?" she asked, a daring smirk on her face. Olivia's face burned as her lap looked very interesting at the moment. "Lexy!" "I'm just asking." she piqued, grinning brightly and stuffing another mouthful.

Some of them snickered, earning them a fierce glare from Olivia. Lexy suddenly slid under the table, and within seconds, Kisame jumped with a small scream that didn't sound so manly. Everyone stared at him, his face turning a royal shade of purple instead of pink.

"So even your dick is blue? That's freakin cool." She appeared back in her seat at the statement, face impassive as if she didn't just do anything extremely awkward, and Kisame reached down to pull his pants back up. "Little squirt." he growled, glaring at her with his cheeks a light shade of periwinkle.

The brunette glance at Kakuzu, then switched her line of vision to where his own regions would be under the table. "Don't even think about it." he said gruffly, eyes narrowing as he protectively placed a hand over said area as a precaution.

The brunette huffed, cheeks puffing and crossed her arms.

"Does Loo Loo happen to like Olivee?"

The whole table went silent. Leave it to the orange masked idiot to make things weird for everyone. Lexy was silent, face blank as she stared off into space, then suddenly lit up in flames, staring at her lap. "I'm not gonna answer that. Excuse me."

She pushed her chair out and grabbed her plate, scooping the last bit into her mouth and gently laying the dishes in the sink, and left the kitchen. Before they could begin eating again her head popped back in.

"Olivia you think you can shower with me so we don't waste money?" 'She actually understands my reasons!' Kakuzu thought, staring at the girl that was miraculously about ten times younger than him. "Uhhh sure... When?"

"After you're done eating. I had a visit with the doctor last month so I don't want to be all sweaty while sleeping and worsen my yeast infection."

At that moment everyone had decided to take a drink, and soda, water, saki was sprayed all over the table. Or in Tobi's case, squirted out of his nose.

"Lexy!" "What? Men get them too! Dr. Acklin told me so. So I figured it'd be fine saying it in front of them. Take a chill pill babe, sheesh." she left shaking her head and rolling her eyes, headed back to their room.

'God that was so embarrassing!' Olivia chastised in her head, cheeks on fire as she stomped up the stairs. "Hey kid! Do I have your attention? I know the way you been living! (life so reckless tragedy endless) Welcome to the family!" "What the hell?"

Opening the door she sees Lexy playing a guitar along with the music busting out her eardrums and singing along with it, mimicking the singer's voice in harmony. "Not long ago you'd find the answers were so crystal clear! Within a day you find yourself living in constant fear! Can you look at yourself now? Can you look at yourself? You. Can't. Win. This. Fight."

"LEXY!" How many times was she going to have to yell her name? Marching over when the brunette didn't answer, still playing her guitar with closed eyes she yanked out the single earphone roughly.

"Hey! Oh hi Olivia!" she said, reaching over to grab her hearing aid and putting it in.

"What were you playin- oh never mind lets get ready for the shower. Got your clothes ready?" Lexy nodded and grabbed a skimpy selection of pajamas. A solid blue fitted spaghetti strap tank top and light gray spandex shorts with matching black sports bra and boy shorts.

"What about yours?" "Eh?" How could she forget? She usually slept in the near nude. But she was sharing a bed with a teenage girl.

"I know what you're thinking. You can borrow one of my Monster Jam shirts." A giant black shirt that would've fit into the teen's curves thanks to her bust was thrown at her.

Holding it against herself she frowned seeing as it could nearly reached past mid thigh. Upon seeing this with a raised brow Lexy laughed out with a snort. "It's not that funny! You were already wearing a C cup at the start of middle school!"

She stopped laughing with a pout. "Thanks for the reminder. It's not like I appreciate these things anyways. They get in the way while I'm sleeping." she muttered the last part.

The walk to Kisame's bathroom was short, and when they opened the door Lexy fell back sputtering. "Holy shit the bathroom's bigger just like his dick!" "Lexy!" "What? I'm just saying the truth."

Unbeknownst to them a certain blue skinned brute was at the end of the hall to hear the girl's comment and snorted.

"Damn right I'm big."