Chapter 6

Princess Ava's POV'

I

lived in our world knowing that only nymphs reside in our realm. The only peculiar thing about us is that we stop aging at the age of 30. But then, after my birthday ball, while the Royal Competition was ongoing, I discovered that there are human wolves living in our realm.

When the war broke out, many lost their lives becausee of the creatures called vampires, who have also lived for centuries on Amaris. And now… now I have realized the answer to the question I had before.

I stood beside Chase, staring wide-eyed at the nymphs training far away.

To the question, “Did we inherit those abilities?”

The answer is right in front of my eyes. Witnessing it now made me wonder, how long have they been keeping this from me? How did they keep this secret from me? Why?

Naglakad kami papalapit sa mga nagsasanay. Doon ko lang napansin si Reggie na nakatayo sa gilid at pinagmasdan ang mga ito. He sense our presence and turned to face us.  From my peripheral view, I saw that his eyes widen upon seeing me here.

Agad siyang lumapit at natuon na ang aking atensyon sa kaniya.  I cross my arms infront of my chest. Sending him a glare.

Nalipat kay Chase ang kaniyang tingin. “Your Highness what are you both doing here?” hindi makapaniwala nitong sambit.

“Reggie” tawag ko rito at napatingin na siya sa akin.

Nakita ko ang paglunok nito nang mapansin ang expression ko at kung paano ako tumitig sa kaniya.

Does he want to repeat the past again? Ang malaman ko muna sa iba ang tungkol sa isang bagay bago pa man niya  ito masabi sa akin. He already knew how would I react in this kind of situation.

Ngunit bago pa man ako makapagreklamo sa kaniya, agad siyang yumuko at inunahan na ako.

“ Forgive me, Your highness” Pagkasabi niya ng mga katagang iyon ay natuon ang atensiyon ng mga nagsasanay sa direksyon namin.

They all stop what their doing and face our direction before sightly bowing their head. “Don’t mind me, please continue what your doing” I said with a smile and they continue their training.

“Your Highness” Reggie Called. Hindi ko siya pinansin at nilampasan nalamang upang makalapit sa mga nagsasanay.
I watch as the nymphs line up into two. The two trainers guided them as they showcase their ability one by one.

I sat on the grass and leaned forward when I saw that the next to display her power was a young girl who I guessed to be around ten years old. She kneeled down and touch the grass, as she close her eyes we had witness an incredible power. She was able to grew flowers around her.

A smile curved to her lips as she opened her eyes to see what she had did.

The nymph training them said that she is a land elemental and a special one. As she has the power to heal the injured.
Napangiti ako sa aking narinig. Sunod ay napatingin naman ako sa kabilang linya.

A young nymph around 20 years old prepared himself. He stood in front of the trainer and extended his hand in front of him. The nymph Infront of the boy murmured something and the boy starts to focus as he close his eyes.

My eyes widen as a fire formed on his palm. It was a quite small fire ball. A wide smile spread across his face as he opened his eyes. He raise his gaze as the trainer instructed him to release the fire towards her.