Home sweet home NOT!

Hey guys this chapter is about Kiley going to the mans house so yeah keep reading please!!! Like and comment! Love ya!!

************************************

He opened the back of the van and untied the rope that was on my hands. "Ok well welcome home!" The man said. "Whatever" i say under my breath. "You better watch your mouth or you-" the man was cut off. He heard police sirens. "Get in the house now!" The man yelled at me. I walked fast into the house and he followed close behind.

When I got into the house all I saw was a dark living room with a rusty old couch in the corner and a tv. His carpet was all brown and bloody which made me gag a little. His windows were tinted so no one could see in or out. "Uhh..so I have a present for you sit on the couch for a second." The man said as he walked away. I sat on the couch looking around. I looked at the door there was about 8 locks on the door. The man walked down the hallway with a little girl. "Who's that?" I ask him. "This is Emma she is 9" he said grinning. I looked at her she had bruises and scratches every where even some dry blood on her cheek. She looked at me frowning. " now get back to your room!" The man yelled at Emma. She ran into her room and shut the door.

"Ok well I will show you your room." The man said. I followed him into a bedroom at the end of the hall. I walked in it was some gross carpet and a tiny twin mattress in the corner. I turned around and looked at him. "What's your name anyways?" I asked him. "We'll I don't wanna tell you my actual name so just call me Tim." Tim said as he walked out the door. After he left I walked into Emma's room. She was laying on her mattress staring straight ahead. I walked over to her. "Hi I'm Kiley and your Emma right?" I asked. "Yeah" she said quietly. "So how long have you been here?" I ask looking at her. "Three years." Emma said. All the sudden I hear Tim's footsteps coming down the hallway. He opens Emma's door and sees me in there. "What the hell are you Doing in here?" Tim yells. "I just wanted to meet-"

"Get in your room now!" Tim yells in my face. I run to my room and shut the door. I walk over to the corner of my room and sit. I start to cry. All the sudden I hear crying from Emma. I close my eyes and cry harder. Tim came into my room and walked right up to me. He pulled out a knife and walked closer to me. I looked at him terrified. He pulled out my arm and started cutting it with the knife. I screamed in pain. He cut my whole arm blood was gushing out. He walked out of my room and closed the door. I ripped some of my shirt and tied it around my arm. I sat back in the corner and let a tear drop roll down my face. I can't believe that I will be in this hell for the rest of my life.

************************************

Hey guys please keep reading more chapters to come!!!(; -cass