Chapter 1

Adventurer cookie was sailing through the sea, Adventuring as always, trying to find something fun to do. He was always seeking thrill, something to get your jam [blood] pumping. He had recently heard about a dangerous squid kraken monster... And he wanted to see it! He wanted to be the first to truly survive it. Many cookies had faced it, and all had either perished, or suffered fatal wounds. He was originally planning for ginger brave and his friends to come, but they were busy with a 'dark lactose cookie' or something. So they couldn't come, what a bummer. But it's okay, he managed to find some other cookies for his quest! A few normal sailors, and a gumball machine cookie? [Aka candy diver cookie] It didn't speak normal english, it just spoke in clinks and clanks. He didn't really mind this though, it was another cookie to adventure with! As he adventured through the sea, he tried to follow the map, but... He had no idea how to follow it, it's all just water and islands. He had no idea which island was which, or what it even meant. He asked the gumball sailor cookie he'd brought with him, he called him that as he didn't know his name.
"Hey, gumball sailor cookie, can you read this map?"
The gumball machine cookie seemed to understand what the map said, but couldn't tell adventurer cookie... I mean, he did try, but...
"●□■○°•○●○●!!!"
Was what the cookie had said.
"Uh....what?"
Was what adventurer replied with.
He had no idea what this meant. How on earthbread was he gonna navigate this sea?! He decided to simply focus on NOT hitting every rock and island there is here. He was still searching for any signs of the kraken, but he couldn't find anything! He just kept leading his boat through the soda sea beneath it,hoping he'd find a local or two to help him. He knew he was nearing the tropical soda Islands, so he decided to ask there. As he neared it, he noticed a dark spot in the distance. Could this be the squid?! It was described as dark and black, so he ignored his planned route, heading straight to it. As he approached it,he heard a slight whisper,it sounded like some sort of whisper or quiet whail...
"Ooooaaaa..."
This might just be a sign of the kraken! Oh, this was so exciting! He continued sailing towards the spot,although...the gumball machine cookie tried to stop him. It grabbed his shoulder,shaking him slightly. He looked scared, his gumball eyes losing their shine, shaking slightly in it's bowl-like head.
"○●○●, □■•°¤!!!"
Adventurer cookie simply ignored him, however, he kept sailing on. He was so excited, he might've just find the kraken! Was there going to be a boat chase? Was there gonna be a climactic fight? Was someone going to die? Who?! Oh the hype was building! He kept approaching the black spot, hoping there's gonna be a scary kraken there... and there was. Tentacles started splashing out if the water, wrapping around adventurer's ship, seemingly preparing to attack it. Adventurer was...a bit surprised by this. He wasn't expecting this, but it was thrilling none the less!
The kraken head splashed out the water,it was about twice the size of the ship. Massive! Adventurer cookie stepped back slightly,he wasn't expecting it to be THIS big. He prepared his rope, thinking he could capture or restrain the kraken, but then noticed a huge rope already there, right on its neck. Dangit, looks like someone already tried and failed at this. What could he do here? As he was thinking, more tentacles exited the water,raising up high, until...they smash down on the ship, sending all cookies flying off, into the soda water. No no no, he was going to get soggy! Adventurer tried to grab onto squid with his rope, to avoid being soggy, but his rope was just barely too short. He was sent tumbling and spiraling into the soda sea...