Hard feelings 2/2

The following hours they did their job as miners,that exhausted them at the end. They were really hungry so they went to Bull's Dinner to have something to eat.

''I hope I wont find Penny in the restaurant.''Jacky told Carl before opening the restaurant's door.

''Come on! If she's here,we will ignore her at all costs. Along with her boyfriend.I don't want anyone ot bother us.''

''Real.''

[Dinamike,if you are wondering,

''Hello!May I help you with something? Like, to find and empty table just for you two?Bibi said.

''BIBI! Jacky hugged her friend tightly.You still haven't finished work...''

''Yet. I will have a break in 5 minutes that will last 15 min, then one hour and 15 minutes of work.Oh,there it is!''she shows them an empty table next to her.You two can sit here!''

''Thanks,Bibi.''Carl said.

''At first I didn't think Penny was talking serious about your relationship.Bibi says while giving eye contact to Jacky and then to Carl. But now I can only congrats you guys for being together.''

''Bibi,we need your help.''Barley called her.

''I'm coming!Bye guys!!....''

Carl and Jacky just waved at Bibi as a goodbye.

''What do you want to eat ?''Carl asks Jacky as he gives her a menu.

''I would like a hamburger with nuggets.Jacky answered.What would you order?''

''Well...I think I'll order the same as you.''

Jacky checked if anyone paid attention at them and, thankfully, no one did.They were too focused on what they did.An idea came fast in her mind.

''It's a problem if I sit next to you?...''Jacky asked him a bit nervously.

''No. There isn't any problem.''Carl responded.

''Good...I have something to tell you.''

''I'm all ears.''

''Carl...don't you think our relationship moved on too fast?I mean,no harm...but-''

''I don't think so. Carl says while putting his arms around Jacky's neck.You don't know how long I wanted us to be like this.''

''You wanted us to be like this?''

''Yeah.I hid it all from others,especially feelings,because I thought they didn't matter at all...and I didn't even know ho to manage them,I didn't have any friends to help me tell you so I ignored my feelings...until what happened happened.I thought what I was seeing was not real,has my dream became true? That it was just my imagination,but somehow this was reality. It took me some time to overthink this and I've finally accepted.Carl sighed in the end.But,you know,I am happy with you. I am genuinely happy. You matter a lot to me...I don't know what are you thinking about this,if I do sound stupid or-''

Jacky's perspective

I took his lips on mine,I was tired of him overthinking these kind of things ,I knew they made him feel uncomfortable,but I never knew that he haven't anyone whom he could tell his feelings...I felt bad for him.I wish I knew how to explain these things to him so that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable like when he old me those things.
I think I did the right thing kissing him,he feels better now and Bibi even came with the food meanwhile.

I wanted to start eating because I was hungry and Carl didn't pay attention to me anymore ,he was deep in his thoughts,but he stopped me taking my arm.

''Thanks. he said.I've needed that more than anything.''